Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do girls like to lick,suck and frenchkiss a boy's asshole during sex ??

last reply
14 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
does any girl like to lick,suck, and frenchkiss a boy's asshole during sex ? and do girls like to tongue fuck a boy's asshole during sex ?and do girls like to lick a boy's asshole and stroking his hard dick, making him cum while licking his asshole. ??
Lurker
0 likes
I love to play with a man's ass, I get so turned on by it
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely not this girl ... Yuk!
Lurker
0 likes
I love holding a guys cock in my hand and stroking him while I lick his ass hole. I try to push my tongue inside him as far as I can get it. Once I get him to open a little, I like to take his cock in my mouth and slip my finger into his ass and massage his prostate till he blows into my throat. Hopefully he will return the favor and I would enjoy his rejuvenated cock in my ass for a good long ass fuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well,Lissad,is a very sensible&sensual women.i adore that treatmet!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely love too
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
no.;p
Rawr, I'm a dinosaur. :3

(Check out my stories, babies xox)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Only if he's into it..and is clean. It's something I enjoy being done to me, so I don't mind reciprocating.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
I understand it, but it's certainly not what I'm into personally. I don't really like having it done to me either, and on the rare occasion it has gone down, I've asked them to stop and in the one case my partner insisted, I said fine, and gave it a shot myself, and kind of hated it.. so I don't feel bad about my failure to reciprocate anymore.
Lurker
0 likes
After 0.0015426 of a nano-second of consideration I am unanimous in my decision.

NO
Lurker
0 likes
PS Sorry it took so long for me to answer
Lurker
0 likes
I have always fantasized about it but never tried. My Master would love it though. I would love to do it to him.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by lucybabee
I absolutely love too
WoW your my type of girl lol