57 votes remaining
yes (74 votes) 130%
no (2 votes) 4%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and I guess more than men smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course we do .. why close your eyes when masturbating lol ...
but often a fantasy is best left as a fantasy. they can be disappointing in real life
Sexy Comes in all colors and Sizes[/size]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I do all the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like many, I do all the time, not about made up experiences, but positive experiences from the past.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BiMale73

How do you know? ;)

Well, what do you think ?
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Jen_
Well, what do you think ?

I don't know, that's why I asked.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

0 likes
I do daydream a lot. And I fantasize about sex as well, though not that much. Anyway, most of those sexual fantasies are things I wouldn't want to do in real life. It's not something I usually talk about (I don't think I've ever shared that with any of my friends) but want to think that if I was married I would feel comfortable sharing it with my husband.
Lurker
0 likes
I am "bi" and I fantasize often about other women I will never get to touch, but who arouse me to the point I masturbate ASAP about having sex with them.
Lurker
0 likes
yes we are human. I have many fantasizes and I have lived out several of them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes women do fantasize about sex and their fantasies are vile, obscene, lewd, explicit and highly lustful. More lascivious than you can imagine !
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do fantasize, but my fantasies probably end where yours begin. Mine always are romantic. I construct detailed scenes in my mind about how I might meet a guy, what he would say and what I would say, then how the relationship would progress up until it's consummated, but I never imagine what the consummation would be like in detail unless I'm writing it into a story. smile
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
No. They are here only as objects for male fantasies. I thought that was obvious.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh, yes. Quite a lot, and many of my female friends have admitted that they do too, although I can understand how some women would be reluctant to share them with their husbands or SO's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol... yes ... mostly of cake that makes me lose weight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No of course not, women have no sexual desires or fantasies, we just think about babies and curtains
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verena
No of course not, women have no sexual desires or fantasies, we just think about babies and curtains

LOL, Beautiful response.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This girl does
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Verena

and what to cook our man for dinner.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
No. They are here only as objects for male fantasies. I thought that was obvious.

Jeff, I have a good one for you my good fellow: A colleague of mine who was a critical thinking and Logic Professor, spent the money to get a big piece of wood like a door jam, burnished with the words, "ASSUME NOTHING!!" and hung it above her office door for about two weeks for all to see.
It was soon stolen!

Happy 4th to you and the girls!
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Oh yes. Women fantasize. I fantasize for years about office sex. Had my first office at age 26 while an intern at a law firm. Loved it! (Sorry for those "Me to" women... I wanted it and he gave it to me!) Same lawyer took my anal cherry bent over his desk 10 months after knowing him and 6 months after starting to have sex with him.

An unmet fantasy of mine is to join the Mile High Club. Not on a crowded airliner, but in a more intimate setting on a private or corporate jet. Mmmm.....
Meagan