Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you get juicy enough to masturbate without added lube ?

last reply
74 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
0 likes
Do you produce enough of your love juices to finger / toy fuck yourself without adding other lubes.
Plus, As a guy with a foreskin I find that it holds pre-cum and that really helps add pleasure. So does the size/shape of your pussy lips help in that they hold your juices more ?.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My nickname in high school was 'Juicy' if that tells you anything.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I produce enough love juice for me and the next girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only one entrance requires a little lubing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dave69Fan
Do you produce enough of your love juices to finger / toy fuck yourself without adding other lubes.
Plus, As a guy with a foreskin I find that it holds pre-cum and that really helps add pleasure. So does the size/shape of your pussy lips help in that they hold your juices more ?.

Sufficient enough.........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never used lube for masturbation
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
0 likes
whatever or whoever has stimulated me to masturbate has always caused me to produce enough of my own lubrication long before I even begin
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I agree with my friend Erica above. If I'm masturbating, I'm producing enough of my own juices to lubricate whatever hole I'm playing with.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely get ‘juicy’ enough when masturbating

Only ever require some lube, as another pointed out, when playing with other hole. Giggle
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely get ‘juicy’ enough when masturbating

Only ever require some lube, as another pointed out, when playing with other hole. Giggle
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes, not an issue getting myself wet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No lube needed.
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have used it when having a long session with a toy. Normally I can produce enough naturally to keep everything moist.
Lurker
0 likes
No lube needed but with a toy I might at times
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I'm always pretty wet down there, so never need lube when playing with myself.

If anything, my pussy lips act like a channel to direct the flow! The juices certainly get everywhere lol.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
No problem in that area at all! Never needed any additional from an age I can't say here.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't have a problem getting wet enough for penetration. I'm not really sure if my lips have anything to do with it but i have an innie pussy. My lips are pretty short but when I'm really aroused and begging to be spread open, they sort of raise and spread apart on their own. That's when I get so horny that I become a bitch if i don't get to cum.
Lurker
0 likes
Never needed any lube when I masturbate.
Butterfly
0 likes
No lube ever needed lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope,dont require any lube for front and sometimes none is needed for the backdoor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sometimes need lube, but other times I am very juicy
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
Yes und soon dripping when I begin playing my gspot violin.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I never need any lube
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Plenty wetness generated on my own. Thankfully, no lube needed.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
No lube zone.....definitely enough natural lube.
Love Bug
0 likes
An endless supply of the natural stuff.