Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do you like your partner to suck your tits or just caress them?

last reply
137 replies
24.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love when my lover sucks and kisses my breasts! After that, I love when he fucks them smile And of course when he comes on them...
Check out Office Sluts: The First Weeks at Smashwords!
Lurker
0 likes
caress, lick, kiss, suck, bite, pinch...I love them all!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Cordelia18

This.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Cordelia18

Love it all, but at the right time. If he/she starts right off with hard pinching I am not going to be turned on at all. Pressure needs to increase as excitement does.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I like them pinched, nibbled, licked and sucked but not too rough. I also love if they use an ice cube too!! But I hate when someone twists my nipples like they are tuning a radio!!

lol .. yes this.

I enjoy all kinds of play with my nipples but rolling them around in your fingers like they're a knob on a radio or stove is not sexy for me.. I'll probably slap your hand away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy
What I don't like is a guy that leaves them alone after the sex starts. Just because your cock is in me doesn't mean you have to stop paying attention to my tits. The rougher the sex the rougher the boob play needs to be. Slap them, squeeze them, pull my nipples and pinch and twist them.

Now you are my kind of girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Suck Please Suck Me and I promise a Sucking Hot Reward!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
both, especially sucking my tits as theyre played with at the same time
Lurker
0 likes
I like both, but I prefer having my breasts and nipples sucked. My breasts are small, and my nipples are large and sensitive. I can cum from just having my nipples sucked the right way. I have to be really horny before you can play rough with them. After I cum the first time, you can almost do as you please.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like both, though when really turned on I love my nipples being sucked and even nibbled on ;)
Hey there, I'm an inspiring erotic writer. I take story requests and write about most anything so hit me up if you have a crazy fantasy that you would like me to bring to life ;) Also, please check out my stories and comment and vote if you like them!
Lurker
0 likes
Both. I like to have them caressed softly but I also like my nipples to be sucked not so softly. :-)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love it when he sucks them and bites them. It feels amazing!
Lurker
0 likes
Suck. Not that it has happened to me before though ^.^
Lurker
0 likes
I love when my breasts are sucked on and squeezed :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just love my boobs played with, licked, sucked, nibbled mmmmmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just love my boobs played with, licked, sucked, nibbled mmmmmmmmm