68 replies
9.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TxPrincess
3 family members, 3 friends, and my husband

Oh yeah my crazy son, knows most of the user names and "real" names of my friends here.
Play dates are fun when i open the internet it and it makes a sound and he says "that one of my mom's friends poking her on lush"

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh [NOTE: The preceding text is NOT supposed to represent ANY kind of text art] am I to understand that you actually practice, in real life, one of the most 'forbidden arts' that gets written about on lush????????
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
no one
- R2D2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lush was shown to me by a sexual partner. She and I are the only ones in real live that know.
Lurker
0 likes
Only a few close friends know I am on Lush.None of them have confessed that they are on here.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Just a couple of close ones.
Lurker
0 likes
All my Friends here on Lush know..hehe
Lurker
0 likes
Only my best friend and my little sister know I'm on lush
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would really enjoy having a friend who knows about me and my "second life" here on Lush and on all the other sites I am on. Unfortunately that is not possible. I have had some online friends with whom I have shared different sites and stuff but no one I really know in real life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Other than me, two people know that I write here. Mr.MC1982 and my best female friend.