Don't You Get Tired?

last reply
14 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I hate to be a bitch, and I'm not even sure if I'm posting this under the right forum, but don't you get tired of the same guys asking the same questions, just in varied forms? I mean I've come across like 5 topics in here today from the same guy...all about masturbation. I mean it's one thing to be curious and to actually be seeking information, but I'm sick of the Creepy McCreepertons asking me how my vagina works just for a cheap thrill...among other things.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It does get old very quick. What's worse when they ask in chat. Maybe they are just envious. I would say more about men but I would probably get in trouble. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I hate to be a bitch, and I'm not even sure if I'm posting this under the right forum, but don't you get tired of the same guys asking the same questions, just in varied forms? I mean I've come across like 5 topics in here today from the same guy...all about masturbation. I mean it's one thing to be curious and to actually be seeking information, but I'm sick of the Creepy McCreepertons asking me how my vagina works just for a cheap thrill...among other things.

Now that you mention it, how DOES your vagina work? Monday-Friday 8-5? Does it get paid holidays and vacations? If it gets fired, does it get a pink slip?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn! I've been trying to pace out all my Creepy McCreeperton questions so they wouldn't exhaust y'all, but...

I have sat back and wondered whether you creep-busters will run out of snark to answer with. You haven't failed to entertain so far.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
mine is on strike smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Now that you mention it, how DOES your vagina work? Monday-Friday 8-5? Does it get paid holidays and vacations? If it gets fired, does it get a pink slip?

Actually, my vagina just got laid off. I dropped it off at the unemployment office, and it can't come back without a check. Damn recession.8cCP4XvYD28NV2p3

Lurker
0 likes
I acknowledge upfront that I have no vagina, but yes.

It's incredibly annoying. I really, really would love it if it stopped sometime soon. Not counting on it, though.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

Actually, my vagina just got laid off. I dropped it off at the unemployment office, and it can't come back without a check. Damn recession.4OKuOaYcCZXvyAwZ

Mine too sad
Artistic Tart
0 likes
When I got tired of answering, I quit doing so, and haven't looked back. One of the benefits of a growing site is that there's a renewable batch of females getting all those questions for the first (and 2nd, and 3rd, and 19th) time.

But none of us can really take umbrage with the questions, can we? After all, it's a sex site. There are, at any given time, several active threads about pubic hair, to say nothing of masturbation, anal sex, and boobs. And since our address doesn't end in .edu, of course they're not (usually, anyway) going to be of any nature other than "I'm going to partially get off, depending on how you answer this."

It comes with the territory. Complaining about pervy questions at a sex stories and chat site is like complaining about nerds on a computer repair message board.

That said, eventually I'll be a good steward of the site and answer a few perv-trivia questions again.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
When I got tired of answering, I quit doing so, and haven't looked back. One of the benefits of a growing site is that there's a renewable batch of females getting all those questions for the first (and 2nd, and 3rd, and 19th) time.

But none of us can really take umbrage with the questions, can we? After all, it's a sex site. There are, at any given time, several active threads about pubic hair, to say nothing of masturbation, anal sex, and boobs. And since our address doesn't end in .edu, of course they're not (usually, anyway) going to be of any nature other than "I'm going to partially get off, depending on how you answer this."

It comes with the territory. Complaining about pervy questions at a sex stories and chat site is like complaining about nerds on a computer repair message board.

That said, eventually I'll be a good steward of the site and answer a few perv-trivia questions again.

That's the thing, I don't mind the pervy questions ALL the time. I get that the site is centered around sex, so of course I don't get my tits in a twist when I'm asked about it. But my main point is that not every pervy thing that comes to mind needs to be a forum topic. That's what annoys me. It's the same guys posting the same questions, usually before their previous question is answered.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

That was a great response LX. Soooo, tell us about your pubic hair, your masturbatory habits, do you take it up the ass, and about your boobs. No time like the present. lol

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Great Answer!! Why do so many people get annoyed at repetitive threads. Its not like there is a law saying you must answer. Answer if you like and ignore them if you dont want to answer. Its their site too. they have as much right to post them as we have not to answer and complain about them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I kind of like it when my vagina gets a pink slip or better yet, something pink slipped in!!
Lurker
0 likes
ok nikki but after 2 or 3 weeks my tongue does get tired