Let's just say there's a very hot reason I never wear panties when we go out.
Yes. There was a time on a crowded train in Sydney. Everyone was packed together like sardines. You couldn't avoid touching the person next to you. One guy was pressed into me from behind. After a while I felt him get hard. I figured he couldn't really help it and I kinda liked knowing what I was causing to happen so I didn't stop him when I felt his hand brushing my leg 'accidentally.' When I didn't stop him, he got bolder, slid his hand under my skirt and inside my panties. He was skilled and brought me to a quick orgasm. I never even saw what he looked like.
Yes. Many places. Even at Disney World.
Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.