Female Masturbation Poll

last reply
22 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Apparently any quick online poll should never be more than 12 questions long, so here goes my 12 question survey for ladies about masturbation.

Ethnicity:
Sexuality:
Marital Status:

1. How often do you currently masturbate?
2. What techniques do you normally use when masturbating?
3. What toys if any do you use when masturbating?
4. How many orgasms do you achieve each time you masturbate?
5. How long does it take you to achieve your first orgasm when masturbating?
6. At what age did you first reach orgasm through masturbation (over 16 references only please)?
7. How did you first discover masturbation (over 16 references only please)?
8. Does your current partner know how often you masturbate?
9. When comparing the orgasms you have during masturbation and the orgasms achieved during partnered sex, which orgasms are stronger/more satisfying?
10. Do you achieve orgasm more easily through masturbation or partnered sex?
11. Do you achieve multiple orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex?
12. Do you taste your own juices during/after masturbating?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thought I'd better reply first

Ethnicity: White
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single

1. How often do you currently masturbate? Every Day
2. What techniques do you normally use when masturbating? Fingers on Clit or Rabbit Vibrator
3. What toys if any do you use when masturbating? Rabbit Vibrator and Lelo Ina
4. How many orgasms do you achieve each time you masturbate? 1 or 2
5. How long does it take you to achieve your first orgasm when masturbating? 10 mins
6. At what age did you first reach orgasm through masturbation (over 16 references only)? 17
7. How did you first discover masturbation (over 16 references only)? Just touching myself - by accident
8. Does your current partner know how often you masturbate? Not in a relationship
9. When comparing the orgasms you have during masturbation and the orgasms achieved during partnered sex, which orgasms are stronger/more satisfying? Masturbation orgasms are always stronger
10. Do you achieve orgasm more easily through masturbation or partnered sex? Masturbation
11. Do you achieve multiple orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex? Both
12. Do you taste your own juices during/after masturbating? Every time on my fingers or licking off my vibrator
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexuality: Lesbian
Marital Status: Single ( ish )

1. How often do you currently masturbate? Most days
2. What techniques do you normally use when masturbating? Fingers on Clit or Rabbit Vibrator pillow humping ( mood depends )
3. What toys if any do you use when masturbating? Rabbit Vibrator
4. How many orgasms do you achieve each time you masturbate? usually 1 or 2 but i do really love stopping
5. How long does it take you to achieve your first orgasm when masturbating? depends .. between 5 mins and half an hour . unless i stop
6. At what age did you first reach orgasm through masturbation (over 16 references only)? no answer
7. How did you first discover masturbation (over 16 references only)? friends / school talk
8. Does your current partner know how often you masturbate? yes and no she doesn't mind i don't mind if she does
9. When comparing the orgasms you have during masturbation and the orgasms achieved during partnered sex, which orgasms are stronger/more satisfying? most intense is making love , then its masturbation ( see question 2 ) dependent, last is casual sex
10. Do you achieve orgasm more easily through masturbation or partnered sex? for ease its Masturbation
11. Do you achieve multiple orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex? mainly through love making
12. Do you taste your own juices during/after masturbating? yes off my hand rarely off a sex toy .

Good quiz x x x x x
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Ethnicity: Mixed: White/Native American

1. How often do you currently masturbate? 2-3 times a week
2. What techniques do you normally use when masturbating? Just my fingers
3. What toys if any do you use when masturbating? Rarely, a vibe
4. How many orgasms do you achieve each time you masturbate? Depends. Usually just one or two
5. How long does it take you to achieve your first orgasm when masturbating? Usually less than 3 minutes if I have a good fantasy in mind
6. At what age did you first reach orgasm through masturbation (over 16 references only please)? 16 then. lol
7. How did you first discover masturbation (over 16 references only please)? Mostly self-taught, but my older sister helped a bit
8. Does your current partner know how often you masturbate? Probably
9. When comparing the orgasms you have during masturbation and the orgasms achieved during partnered sex, which orgasms are stronger/more satisfying? Depends on my partner
10. Do you achieve orgasm more easily through masturbation or partnered sex? Also depends on my partner
11. Do you achieve multiple orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex? Usually more through partnered sex
12. Do you taste your own juices during/after masturbating? Sometimes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ethnicity: White Australian
Sexuality: Bi-sexual

1. How often do you currently masturbate? 2-3 a week.
2. What techniques do you normally use when masturbating? Fingers and occasionally a vibrator.
3. What toys if any do you use when masturbating? I have a few and use whatever takes my fancy at the time. Generally a vibrator model.
4. How many orgasms do you achieve each time you masturbate? Two generally but I can exceed this if I am in the mood.
5. How long does it take you to achieve your first orgasm when masturbating? My first one is usually quick then two then about three or four minutes.
6. At what age did you first reach orgasm through masturbation (over 16 references only please)? Twenty-four years ago.
7. How did you first discover masturbation (over 16 references only please)? A friend caught me playing with myself and showed me how to orgasm.
8. Does your current partner know how often you masturbate? Yes.
9. When comparing the orgasms you have during masturbation and the orgasms achieved during partnered sex, which orgasms are stronger/more satisfying? Variable - as I have a few regular partners. Masturbation can vary as well.
10. Do you achieve orgasm more easily through masturbation or partnered sex? Depends upon my partner. I am faster with female partners
11. Do you achieve multiple orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex? Both.
12. Do you taste your own juices during/after masturbating? More often than not during.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ethnicity: Irish/Italian
Sexuality:Female
Marital Status: Single Never married

1. How often do you currently masturbate? Several times a week and some days maybe for hours.
2. What techniques do you normally use when masturbating? ]Fingers and thumb only
4. How many orgasms do you achieve each time you masturbate? Sometimes only a couple and other times fast and furious
5. How long does it take you to achieve your first orgasm when masturbating? Minutes not more than 5/6
6. At what age did you first reach orgasm through masturbation (over 16 references only please)? N/A
7. How did you first discover masturbation (over 16 references only please)? An older Gentleman friend taught me.
8. Does your current partner know how often you masturbate? I have no regular partner just FWB
9. When comparing the orgasms you have during masturbation and the orgasms achieved during partnered sex, which orgasms are stronger/more satisfying?
I could not chose only I am a much more certain thing.
10. Do you achieve orgasm more easily through masturbation or partnered sex? Again both are great only masturbation is a sure thing.
11. Do you achieve multiple orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex? Yes and Yes
]12. Do you taste your own juices during/after masturbating? Certainly I thought every one did.
Lurker
0 likes
Age:23,Country:USA,Ethnicity:Latina,Sexuality: Lesbian,Martial Status:Single.I masturbate several times a day if I'm in the mood mostly just using my fingers ;some vegetables do nicely.I orgasm rather quickly unless I'm doing it slowly,normallyI'm going fast and furious.Discovered how to pleasure myself from an older friend.I'm currently single so only my cat knows that I masturbate and she seems rather bored.I do orgasm multiple times when with a partner ,when I'm by myself normally stop after Ive climaxed.And yes I do taste my juices;I love how I taste
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ethnicity: Asian
Sexuality: Straight, bi-curious

1. How often do you currently masturbate? Every day ish.
2. What techniques do you normally use when masturbating? Usually clitoral stimulation and some rubbing to gather wetness...I use my left hand, the pointer and middle finger mainly. I don't know what to call what I do exactly but I'll try and describe it: like constantly pressing the d and f keys on the keyboard intermittently but so the fingers are rubbing against each other and it's more like a tickle then a press. More accurately, it would be like tickling two neighbouring keys on a piano.
3. What toys if any do you use when masturbating? I have a Screaming O Charged Positive vibrator that I use occasionally.
4. How many orgasms do you achieve each time you masturbate? An average of two or three. On a good day, maybe five.
5. How long does it take you to achieve your first orgasm when masturbating? I'd say between 8 and 45 minutes.
6. At what age did you first reach orgasm through masturbation (over 16 references only please)? Hm.
7. How did you first discover masturbation (over 16 references only please)? Well.
8. Does your current partner know how often you masturbate? I don't have a partner.
9. When comparing the orgasms you have during masturbation and the orgasms achieved during partnered sex, which orgasms are stronger/more satisfying? N/a because I haven't had sex.
10. Do you achieve orgasm more easily through masturbation or partnered sex? See #9.
11. Do you achieve multiple orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex? See #9.
12. Do you taste your own juices during/after masturbating? I do now, didn't before seven months ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
County: USA
Ethnicity: Irish/English/German
Marital Status: Married

1) How often do you currently masturbate? I masturbate daily, often multiple times.
2) What techniques do you use when masturbating? In the morning, the shower massager played upand down along my pussy, then focusing on my clit. Other times I use thumb on clit as I use two or three fingers to penetrate myself.
3) What toys if any do you use when masturbating? I have a rabbit at work and one at home. Vibrating egg, and a vibrating butt plug.
4) How many orgasms do you acheive each time you masturbate? Usually one or two. But if chatting online while masturbating, the number can go much higher.
5) How long does it take you to acheive your first orgasm when masturbating? Usually about 5-6 minutes, can be faster if I am extremely aroused when I start.
6) At what age did you first reach orgasm through masturbation? I was consistently reaching orgasm when I was 16, and will say no more.
7) How did you first discover masturbation? Don't most girls explore their own bodies, and find that some things feel very nice?
8) Does your current partner know how often you masturbate? Yes. All three of my serious partners are aware of my habits.
9) When comparing the orgasms you have during masturbation and the orgasms achieved during partnered sex, which orgasms are stronger/more satisfying? Partnered orgasms are generally better, but I have had some mind blowing orgasms from masturbation as well.
10) Do you acheive orgasm more easily through masturbation or partnered sex? Usually faster when solo, because I am generally wanting to cum as fast as I can due to limited time. But I rarely have difficulty cumming with partners as well.
11) Do you acheive multiple orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex? Yes to both, though more often with a lover than when I am flying solo.
12) Do you taste your own juices during/after masturbating? Gods YES! Love licking my fingers periodically while doing it, and I will clean my fingers and a toy after I am done cumming.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ethnicity: Pakistani
Sexuality: Bi

1-2 times a day

Rubbing my clit with my fingers

No toys

1-2 orgasms, 3 on some days

Not long, maybe 5 minutes on average

6. At what age did you first reach orgasm through masturbation (over 16 references only please)?
Pass.

Touching myself in the bath

Yes

Sex

Masturbation

Sex

Sometimes
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Lurker
0 likes
really great to read about You guys -it s such a turn on - Thank You smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ethnicity: white
Sexuality: lesbian

1. How often do you currently masturbate? 1-2 times a day and more time during weekends

2. What techniques do you normally use when masturbating? Rubbing my clit with my fingers and playing withmy nipples

3. What toys if any do you use when masturbating? rarely a vibrator

4. How many orgasms do you achieve each time you masturbate? 1-2 orgasms, multiplies when i have visual or verbal stimulation

5. How long does it take you to achieve your first orgasm when masturbating? 3-5 minutes

6. At what age did you first reach orgasm through masturbation (over 16 references only please)? not answering

7. How did you first discover masturbation (over 16 references only please)? Touching myself , talking with my older sister

8. Does your current partner know how often you masturbate? Yes, she does it too

with my partner

10. Do you achieve orgasm more easily through masturbation or partnered sex? more easily with Masturbation

11. Do you achieve multiple orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex? partnered

12. Do you taste your own juices during/after masturbating? always
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agesurprisedver 16
Ethnicity:mixed spanish and polish
Sexuality:lesbian
Marital Status:single currently

1. How often do you currently masturbate? not very often to orgasam but pretty much each day
2. What techniques do you normally use when masturbating? fingers on clit and nipple play.
3. What toys if any do you use when masturbating?rarely a bullet vibe
4. How many orgasms do you achieve each time you masturbate?some times 0 other wise 1-2 rarely more
5. How long does it take you to achieve your first orgasm when masturbating? 30 minutes to few hours
6. At what age did you first reach orgasm through masturbation (over 16 references only please)? !!
7. How did you first discover masturbation (over 16 references only please)? !!
8. Does your current partner know how often you masturbate? no partner currently but no i typically dont if with a partner
9. When comparing the orgasms you have during masturbation and the orgasms achieved during partnered sex, which orgasms are stronger/more satisfying? with partner are more satisfying
10. Do you achieve orgasm more easily through masturbation or partnered sex? partner sex
11. Do you achieve multiple orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex? both but very rare
12. Do you taste your own juices during/after masturbating? yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. How often do you currently masturbate? 1-2x per week usually

2. What techniques do you normally use when masturbating? Usually rubbing my clit with my fingers and playing with my nipples. Sometimes some penetration with a dildo.

3. What toys if any do you use when masturbating? Occasionally a dildo

4. How many orgasms do you achieve each time you masturbate? Usually only 1. Rarely 2.

5. How long does it take you to achieve your first orgasm when masturbating? Usually between 5 and 20 min. Depends on how much i tease myself.

6. At what age did you first reach orgasm through masturbation (over 16 references only please)? Pass.

7. How did you first discover masturbation (over 16 references only please)? Touching myself in the bath tub

8. Does your current partner know how often you masturbate? Not specifically, but I'm sure he knows I pleasure myself occasionally

Partnered orgasms are more satisfying for me

10. Do you achieve orgasm more easily through masturbation or partnered sex? more easily with Masturbation

11. Do you achieve multiple orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex? rarely from either.

12. Do you taste your own juices during/after masturbating? occasionally
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by makingumoist
Apparently any quick online poll should never be more than 12 questions long, so here goes my 12 question survey for ladies about masturbation.

Ethnicity: Cajun French
Sexuality: Bi
Marital Status: Married for 38 years to Hubbie

1. How often do you currently masturbate? 1 to 3 times a day. I need three to 4 events a day. So it depends on how many times a day I will be with a partner. We are members of a swing group with 10 guys and 3.5 other Bi gals.
2. What techniques do you normally use when masturbating? Two vibrating dildoes, one in my ass, one in my cunt and on my clit. Possibly nipple clips.
3. What toys if any do you use when masturbating? See #2
4. How many orgasms do you achieve each time you masturbate? Three to five waves, each usually stronger than the previous one. See NOTE after #12
5. How long does it take you to achieve your first orgasm when masturbating? 5 to 30 minutes.
6. At what age did you first reach orgasm through masturbation (over 16 references only please)? Can't answer.
7. How did you first discover masturbation (over 16 references only please)? While washing in the shower.
8. Does your current partner know how often you masturbate? Yes
9. When comparing the orgasms you have during masturbation and the orgasms achieved during partnered sex, which orgasms are stronger/more satisfying? Depends on how turned on I am. It's more connected to how erotic or kinky the actions or my thoughts are.
10. Do you achieve orgasm more easily through masturbation or partnered sex? About equal.
11. Do you achieve multiple orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex? Both
12. Do you taste your own juices during/after masturbating? Yes

NOTE: Some may consider this as 3 to 5 orgasms. I consider it one orgasm with multiple waves. As the first wave diminishes, but before it ends, the second wave starts and peaks a little higher than the first. As it diminishes the next wave starts and peaks a little higher than the second one. Etc, etc.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. How often do you currently masturbate?Always have a play when I wake up in the morning. Just an idle pull on the flaps, a rub and a finger. Sometimes an orgasm if I need it; sometimes not. Usually give myself a good bash in the evening if I'm not having sex with someone.
2. What techniques do you normally use when masturbating? Fingers in the morning. Dildo, vibrator, bottle, or edge of furniture when I'm on it.
3. What toys if any do you use when masturbating? See 2.
4. How many orgasms do you achieve each time you masturbate? Depends how horny I am and how much time. Sometimes don't go all the way; just do it for the feeling. Can be up to 3 orgasms when I'm horny.
5. How long does it take you to achieve your first orgasm when masturbating? About 1 to 2 minutes if I really need it bad. Otherwise I stretch it out, slow down and then build again.
6. At what age did you first reach orgasm through masturbation (over 16 references only please)? Then I can't answer.
7. How did you first discover masturbation (over 16 references only please)? Exploring the good feelings happening 'down there'
8. Does your current partner know how often you masturbate? Yes; he's around most of the time I'm indulging.
9. When comparing the orgasms you have during masturbation and the orgasms achieved during partnered sex, which orgasms are stronger/more satisfying? 50/ 50. Sometimes stronger with a partner; sometimes not. Depends on who with and the scene going on.
10. Do you achieve orgasm more easily through masturbation or partnered sex?Masturbation because I know what I want to feel at any time.
11. Do you achieve multiple orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex?Both
12. Do you taste your own juices during/after masturbating?Yes. I think all women do. It starts from licking your fingers to get yourself lubed. Next thing you know, you're sucking your fingers clean.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by makingumoist

Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sexuality: hi
Marital Status: married

1. How often do you currently masturbate? 4/5 times a week
2. What techniques do you normally use when masturbating? Fingers and toys while watching porn mostly
3. What toys if any do you use when masturbating? Rubber or glass dildoes, sometimes a butt plug and sometimes nipple clamps.
4. How many orgasms do you achieve each time you masturbate? One
5. How long does it take you to achieve your first orgasm when masturbating? A few minutes
6. At what age did you first reach orgasm through masturbation (over 16 references only please)? Over 16
7. How did you first discover masturbation (over 16 references only please)? Honestly don't remember
8. Does your current partner know how often you masturbate? Oh yes
9. When comparing the orgasms you have during masturbation and the orgasms achieved during partnered sex, which orgasms are stronger/more satisfying? Sometimes one and sometimes the other
10. Do you achieve orgasm more easily through masturbation or partnered sex? Usually
11. Do you achieve multiple orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex? Partnered sex I'd say
12. Do you taste your own juices during/after masturbating? Yes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexuality: bi-curious
Marital Status: single

1. How often do you currently masturbate? Almost every day, unless I'm so tired I fall face down on the bed and wake up in the morning.
2. What techniques do you normally use when masturbating? Fingers, mostly. Some visual and/or auditory stimulation usually, though that depends on where I am. Sometimes shower head or tap.
3. What toys if any do you use when masturbating? None, usually, or something improvised.
4. How many orgasms do you achieve each time you masturbate? Usually one or two.
5. How long does it take you to achieve your first orgasm when masturbating? Depends if I'm really after a quick release or if I try to control it, edge for a while etc. If I only have a few minutes, then a few minutes. If I have enough time, I give it some 30 mins.
6. At what age did you first reach orgasm through masturbation (over 16 references only please)? Earlier than this, so N/A.
7. How did you first discover masturbation (over 16 references only please)? In the shower.
8. Does your current partner know how often you masturbate? Don't have a partner currently, but I think all my partners knew.
9. When comparing the orgasms you have during masturbation and the orgasms achieved during partnered sex, which orgasms are stronger/more satisfying? Depends on the partner, the mood and other things.
10. Do you achieve orgasm more easily through masturbation or partnered sex? Masturbation is easier.
11. Do you achieve multiple orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex? Partnered sex.
12. Do you taste your own juices during/after masturbating? Yes.
Lurker
0 likes
Sexuality: bi-curious
Marital Status: single

1. How often do you currently masturbate? Almost every day, some times twice a day.
2. What techniques do you normally use when masturbating? Fingers and I also use my vibrator.
3. What toys if any do you use when masturbating? Vibrator.
4. How many orgasms do you achieve each time you masturbate? One or two.
5. How long does it take you to achieve your first orgasm when masturbating? Some times it might take 5 to 10 mins or up to 30.mins.
6. At what age did you first reach orgasm through masturbation (over 16 references only please)? 17
7. How did you first discover masturbation (over 16 references only please)? Shower.
8. Does your current partner know how often you masturbate? I am single at this time but I have Masturbated in front of some of my partners.
9. When comparing the orgasms you have during masturbation and the orgasms achieved during partnered sex, which orgasms are stronger/more satisfying? It can be a toss up on that. Some of my partners have given me very strong orgasms while I have had some very strong ones while masturbating.
10. Do you achieve orgasm more easily through masturbation or partnered sex? Masturbation.
11. Do you achieve multiple orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex? Sex with a partner.
12. Do you taste your own juices during/after masturbating? Yes. Why waste them.
Lurker
0 likes
Ethnicity:
Marital Status: Divorced-4 years

1. How often do you currently masturbate? Two or three times a week
2. What techniques do you normally use when masturbating? While left hand pays with clit, I lift right leg and slide right hand under to play/finger my vag
3. What toys if any do you use when masturbating? At times, usually the rabbit
4. How many orgasms do you achieve each time you masturbate? Most often one, at times, two
5. How long does it take you to achieve your first orgasm when masturbating? Five to eight minutes
6. At what age did you first reach orgasm through masturbation (over 16 references only please)? 16 by rule
7. How did you first discover masturbation (over 16 references only please)? "girl talk" sessions
8. Does your current partner know how often you masturbate? No current partner
9. When comparing the orgasms you have during masturbation and the orgasms achieved during partnered sex, which orgasms are stronger/more satisfying? My strongest cum from oral sex
10. Do you achieve orgasm more easily through masturbation or partnered sex? First would be oral, followed by masturbation
11. Do you achieve multiple orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex? Once again, I mention oral as that is the most common way for me to have more than one orgasm
12. Do you taste your own juices during/after masturbating? Absolutely
Butterfly
0 likes
Marital Status: Have part time lovers lol

Daily

Normally my fingers

I've a vibe

It's a mood thing actually but usually two or three

If I'm aroused already it may occur within a minute but usually in around 2 to 3 minutes, all depends on the fantasy in mind lol

16 then lol

It dawned naturally to me smile

Yes

Um I think both are satisfying lol

Easily with masturbation

More through partnered sex

Yes :)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by makingumoist

Ethnicity:
Sexuality:
Marital Status:

Ethnicity: N.A.
Sexuality: Bi Curious (Though not yet had a chance)
Marital Status: Married

1. How often do you currently masturbate?- When I am alone and reading some erotic stuff, usually twice a week
2. What techniques do you normally use when masturbating?- Start with caressing my slit. Then insert one and then two or three fingers. Rub my clit. Try to rub G-Spot
3. What toys if any do you use when masturbating?- No toys....occasionally use a banana
4. How many orgasms do you achieve each time you masturbate? - Usually stop after two
5. How long does it take you to achieve your first orgasm when masturbating? - Say 10 minutes
6. At what age did you first reach orgasm through masturbation (over 16 references only please)? - 22
7. How did you first discover masturbation (over 16 references only please)? - A friend told me about
8. Does your current partner know how often you masturbate? - No, its my secret
9. When comparing the orgasms you have during masturbation and the orgasms achieved during partnered sex, which orgasms are stronger/more satisfying?- Masturbation
10. Do you achieve orgasm more easily through masturbation or partnered sex? - Through Masturbation
11. Do you achieve multiple orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex? - Through Masturbation
12. Do you taste your own juices during/after masturbating? - Never Tried
Lurker
0 likes
Ethnicity: black
Sexuality: hetero but bicurious to trib
Marital Status: never married

1. How often do you currently masturbate? 3x weekly
2. What techniques do you normally use when masturbating? Tribbing
3. What toys if any do you use when masturbating? Dildo
4. How many orgasms do you achieve each time you masturbate? 2
5. How long does it take you to achieve your first orgasm when masturbating? Depends
6. At what age did you first reach orgasm through masturbation (over 16 references only please)? 16
7. How did you first discover masturbation (over 16 references only please)? Humping stuffed animals
8. Does your current partner know how often you masturbate? No
9. When comparing the orgasms you have during masturbation and the orgasms achieved during partnered sex, which orgasms are stronger/more satisfying? With partner
10. Do you achieve orgasm more easily through masturbation or partnered sex? Masturbation
11. Do you achieve multiple orgasm through masturbation or partnered sex? Partner
12. Do you taste your own juices during/after masturbating? No