last reply
17 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hello ladies:
So I have been wondering if it is common for woman to be able to have an orgasm simply from penetration or if stimulation of the clit is always required?
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the position. Some positions stimulate the clit so you can orgasm that way. Missionary doesn't usually work but doggy, some on top positions, you can come.
Lurker
0 likes
I regularly get multiple orgasms and the usuals are - when he fingers my pussy, at the point of entry, several times during sex, as I lick his cock clean after sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
State of mind has a lot to do with it. I once planned an illicit rendezvous for 3 weeks and when my lover and I finally got that motel room after all that anticipation, we went at it for 7 hours and i could not STOP orgasming, EVERYTHING he did got me going!!! Even just washing me in the shower. You know how you can never forget certain dates like wedding anniversary and birth date of your kids? Well, that day was 11/10/2008 and I will never EVER forget, it was THAT good!! Yes penetration, a look, a touch, the deep baritone of his voice, everything made me come that day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally i prefer clitoral pleasure because i find penetrative orgasms take me a lot longer to achieve. Can be done though, even if my clit might throw a tantrum due to lack of attention..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once I get going it takes very little stimulus to keep me in some level of orgasm. So it is very hard to answer the question.

Some times I an given a hard time because while it takes a while to get me started, it seems like forever for me to stop.

Lushies do I have a problem?
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you ladiessmile I greatly appreciate your information and opinions!
Lurker
0 likes
Most of my orgasms during sex are not clit. They're all internal. I only clit orgasm when Im by myself and grinding to get off. Clit orgasms during sex feel like a waste since theyre so easily achieved while alone.

Of course, just recently my husband discovered that if he gets me off with a clit orgasm and the fucks me when that's going on, I'll have intense simultaneous orgasms.
Lurker
0 likes
All my orgasms come about through clitoral stimulation. Nice to have penetration along with it but I've been unable to orgasm through penetration alone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually orgasm EASIER and HARDER from penetration than any clitoral stimulation. It's a good thing, too, because it's odd that he'll play with my clit at all. Even me playing with my own clit often does nothing. But penile penetration... Oh yeah. He has erection issues, too, so it's rare that he's at more than half-mast, or even that he's what anyone would consider Hard. But just feeling and knowing that his cock is inside me is often enough to get me thrashing and moaning. I just love that feeling.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KatR
State of mind has a lot to do with it. I once planned an illicit rendezvous for 3 weeks and when my lover and I finally got that motel room after all that anticipation, we went at it for 7 hours and i could not STOP orgasming, EVERYTHING he did got me going!!! Even just washing me in the shower. You know how you can never forget certain dates like wedding anniversary and birth date of your kids? Well, that day was 11/10/2008 and I will never EVER forget, it was THAT good!! Yes penetration, a look, a touch, the deep baritone of his voice, everything made me come that day.

I would be a changed man if I could just be there once, even if it were just for a few hours
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Horserider
Hello ladies:
So I have been wondering if it is common for woman to be able to have an orgasm simply from penetration or if stimulation of the clit is always required?

Vaginal orgasms are harder to achieve than clitoral, but not impossible. When it comes to positioning, the better the alleviation, the better you'll be at hitting all the right spots...and then magic happens.

And also, when masturbating, it's good to focus on penetration and not just clit stimulation, as your body will be conditioned to cum easier from clit stimulation if you focus too much on the clit.

The body responds better to what it's accustomed to. So mix it up between clitoral and vaginal stimulation, and you can achieve either orgasm.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Horserider
Hello ladies:

For me, YES!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can if I'm on top.....cowgirl is the best for me.
Lurker
0 likes
...Clitoral stimulation is nice and intense and all that but I actually prefer to orgasm from penetration - but that's just my opinion smile
Lurker
0 likes
All my orgasms come about from clitoral stimulation, mostly through oral. I love penetration but I'm only able to orgasm when I'm on top and controlling the clitoral stimulation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Based on the responses should one conclude that the studies which infer most women can only orgasm from clitoral stimulation are off?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it depends on the position and the frame of mind of the woman. Sometimes clitoral stimulation is needed no matter what position. And then of course, there are women who are able to cum without either or at least that's the rumor.