fetish about panties

last reply
22 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so i have this thing about panties and wanted to know what you ladys thought about these types of things?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i have a pantie fetish to hun trust me its kinky
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Lurker
0 likes
I love wearing sexy underwear and love looking at other women wearing it to.

I don't see it as kinky
Lurker
0 likes
i think i have a bit of a panty fetish, most of the time i prefer wearing panties than going naked around the house, except for sleeping where im always naked. i love cumming into my panties and wearing them, also sex when a guy cums in me and wearing or keeping my panties on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is your Panty fetish? Do you like looking at women wearing sexy panties? Like wearing them? Like Jerking Off into them? Putting soiled panties in your mouth? Fucking women while they have their panties on? The type of fetish will affect how I feel about it. I mean I wont be repulsed by any of them, but some may turn me on and some wont!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think there is nothing wrong with whatever fetish you have for panties. There will always be some that think its good and some that don't.

For myself, I think it's hot for a guy to want to jack off with my panties. I also think it's hot that the smell and taste of my pussy turns him on and makes him want to put a pair of my panties in his mouth, after I have masturbated into them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
I think there is nothing wrong with whatever fetish you have for panties. There will always be some that think its good and some that don't.

For myself, I think it's hot for a guy to want to jack off with my panties. I also think it's hot that the smell and taste of my pussy turns him on and makes him want to put a pair of my panties in his mouth, after I have masturbated into them.

Mmm, I like the sound of this. May I play?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by LusciousLola

You my friend are a dirty dirty slut LOL =d>
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by LusciousLola

If Either Of You Guys Jerked Off Into Lola's Panties After She Came With Them On, Id Put Them On And Wear Them All Day!!!!LOL!! WOW, Did I Just Say That Out Loud...................I Need Help!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Panty fetish is certainly relatively common among all of the fetishes. I think it is great! Everyone should be able to express their kink...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
sexy panties are HOT!!!!!!!!!!
If you always do what you have always done, you'll always get what u always got.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by LusciousLola

If Either Of You Guys Jerked Off Into Lola's Panties After She Came With Them On, Id Put Them On And Wear Them All Day!!!!LOL!! WOW, Did I Just Say That Out Loud...................I Need Help!!!

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it. LL, you up for some naughtiness? And Nikki, I fully expect a pic of you wearing those spunk filled panties!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would just like to start off by saying that I love this site! You guys and gals give me a smile everyday!!

I don't wear panties most of the time, but when I do, you bet your ass they are sexy undies. smile Lacy stringy ones .. yum!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i enjoy jacking off into them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that's the type of fetish.
Lurker
0 likes
I love panties!!! I love jerking off in them as well. I've even made videos of me covering them in my spunk. Had a lot of fun doing it.
Lurker
0 likes
I do find this a huge turn on if the guy I'm involved with does this. However, it is NOT a turn on for me to just have some random guy jerking off in my panties. (i.e. sending my panties to guys on Lush who request them for that purpose.)

Do you just enjoy panties in general or specifically worn by your girl?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i enjoy panties but its specifically when they are from my girl that i get the most enjoyment out of it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love wearing sexy ones.
But i hate guys who steal them.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love girls in panties. The word panties is kind of kinky too smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by smexylucy
i think i have a bit of a panty fetish, most of the time i prefer wearing panties than going naked around the house, except for sleeping where im always naked. i love cumming into my panties and wearing them, also sex when a guy cums in me and wearing or keeping my panties on

My current g/f loves having sex while fully dressed, with her skirt up, legs open and me with my cock in the leg of her panties - she can have multiple orgasms like this. She also loves masturbating me and making me come on her panties.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by smexylucy

Wonderful!!! My g/f goes mad when I play with her through her panties tilll she cums in them and screams the house down when I come on and in her panties.