Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For the girls, where is the strangest place You have ever masturbated?

last reply
21 replies
8.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
i admit i am addicted to sex and masturbating. i think the strangest place i ever did it would have to be, i was ordered by a Mistress to drive to a kmart and park with my doors locked, strip naked and masturbate until i climaxed 3 times and then drive away still naked. i had 4 guys watching at one point.

HMMMMM????? I GUESS NO ONE LIKED THIS TOPIC or THE GIRLS ARE SCARED TO ADMIT THEY HAVE MASTURBATED IN STRANGE PLACES. LOL! 153 VIEWS SO FAR AND ONLY ON RESPONSE? REALLY?
Lurker
0 likes
In the middle of church!!
Lurker
0 likes
Well most of the views are probley guys like myself looking to where the girls have masturbated at. Oh and yes masturbating during church is totally hot. I masturbated in a chruch but not during church.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mmmmm in college during class hehe
Lurker
0 likes
hmmm probably in my best friends mom's bed while my best friend was asleep right next to me. i have a massive thing for her and was kinda hoping shed wake up and join me. but no such luck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my Bff's pool....while she made me a drink...hoping she would join, no such luck that time....still hopingsmile
Lurker
0 likes
I think I've already answered this question in a differant thread, but for me it was in front of my Aunt jo's fireplace when l was younger. She wasn't in obviously but it was so arousing to know she could have come home at any time.

Kimi X
Lurker
0 likes
in a bathroom on a greyhound bus
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My boyfriend's parents' car, my bestfriend's roof, or in a hospital
*August*
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In a park during the day I was checkin my lush mail and I got a very dirty mail.. Only 2 days ago hehe xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in a stadium at a match
Lurker
0 likes
I suppose, in my office at work. It was fine and inconspicuous (I thought) until I opened my eyes (first mistake) and found my assistant watching me. How do you explain that one?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sarah84
I suppose, in my office at work. It was fine and inconspicuous (I thought) until I opened my eyes (first mistake) and found my assistant watching me. How do you explain that one?

I don't think you really need to explain yourself after that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the beach, I've never been so turned on knowing people might be watching!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Guest
in a bathroom on a greyhound bus

This could be a decent bridge of a fairly raunchy and indecent David Allan Coe song.

+1
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yesterday while stuck in traffic and reading a dirty text message.
Lurker
0 likes
At the hairdresser
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The movie theater is one place. But I think it is dark and quiet there. The dressing room trying on clothes was quite the turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Strange is a matter of perception. I am tasked to masturbate to orgasm at home, work, and when I am out and about doing chores or running errands. Short answer is: a lot of places.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was 17 my GF and I masturbated together on a Ferris wheel. It was the kind that had enclosed cages and we weren't all that visible to outsiders. We remained clothed but opened our jeans and stuck our hands in our pants saying stuff to each other like, "I wish I could be eating you right now" and tasting each other's fingers. It was incredibly exciting and I came hard somewhere near the top.