Fuck Machine. Would you ?

last reply
86 replies
11.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you/would you use a fuck machine ? (mechanical NOT human, ok!). Or maybe you like the thought of it but only as a fantasy, or just a total turn-off.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No! I can't see it being exciting in the least.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No interest whatsoever. I have plenty of the real thing!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Okay, not a gal, but I find these things deeply disturbing, and I am not really sure why. They really bother me. And I'm not bothered by much.
0 likes
I haven't ever used one, and wouldn't solo, but I could see it being a very hot BDSM accessory.

Under those circumstances, I might.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
tried it a couple of times. always happy to experiment. really didn't do much for me. kind of boring, honestly.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by ShamelessFlirt

Even a Sybian which is essentially just an enormous vibrator?

Sybians are kinda hot. I don't know why I find the other kind so disturbing. Maybe fear they'd put me out of a job. smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Sybians are kinda hot. I don't know why I find the other kind so disturbing. Maybe fear they'd put me out of a job. smile

if that's the case, you should really fear me and my strap on ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

if that's the case, you should really fear me and my strap on ;)

Bring it on, Kitty Ears.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Bring it on, Kitty Ears.

oh, it's on, Kaiju-boy- you have NO idea who you're messing with, do ya? ;)

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

oh, it's on, Kaiju-boy- you have NO idea who you're messing with, do ya? ;)

Some chick with a strap-on and kitty ears. Nothing I haven't seen before. smile. Girls are so cute when they try to be threatening.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Some chick with a strap-on and kitty ears. Nothing I haven't seen before. smile. Girls are so cute when they try to be threatening.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
That thing looks horrifying. I would be afraid that it would impale me completely... and not in a good way
Lurker
0 likes
I'm the question asker. As someone has pointed out, a Sybian too is just a big vibrator. And you can add a dildo to a Sybian too. I'm a guy so i dont really have any say in it about anyone enjoying it or not. But if you use toys pleasure yourself, really isn't it just an "Hands-Free" dildo ???!!!. Thank you all for your input. Dave
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have used a Sybian and it is the most amazing experience I have ever had. I enjoy multiple orgasms and the Sybian delivers them for as long as I can bear them. It can maintain a multiple orgasm for as long as you can bear the sensation. It is more than a vibrator and exceeds the bounds of any other I have used. Until you have used and experienced the sensation there is no way you can imagine the sensation, it is very very different.
When the Sybian control unit (Speed and Vibration) is being operated by a friend and you have no control of the operations that can be an experience that is difficult to imagine.
Nothing is as good as the real thing - The Sybian is a mechanical masturbation machine and should be considered as that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never have used a Fucking Machine and do not plan to in the immediate future. But I have thought about it.

Should the conditions be right and just the right audience, I think I would give it a try.

Seems like it would still be going strong when I still want and need more. I am sure most woman have had the experience with some guys that did not last as long as you needed.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Should the conditions be right and just the right audience, I think I would give it a try.

Seems like it would still be going strong when I still want and need more. I am sure most woman have had the experience with some guys that did not last as long as you needed.

I think thats a great point about the "audience". For those who like to watch and/or be watched then a massive turn-on for watching the pleasure and for the one being pleasured.
And yes i'm sure most women know the experience of needing more when the guy "is done".
Ungovernable
0 likes
Sticker shock nipped my interest in the bud.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh yes I would use a fuck machine on my lady and also myself.
Lurker
0 likes
I have seen them on the internet and in video films, yes I certainly would give one a try .
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would try one honestly but not much at all not willing to try either
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never tried but I'd be willing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had one used on me at a party once while everyone watched. I would of preferred all the guys gang bang me while the girls watched.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
I had one used on me at a party once while everyone watched. I would of preferred all the guys gang bang me while the girls watched.

Couldn't they all watch you with the fuck machine, and then the guys n girls all gang bang you too?, how would you like that???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dave69fan

Couldn't they all watch you with the fuck machine, and then the guys n girls all gang bang you too?, how would you like that???

They had me strapped into the machine so long and I came so many times that once they turned it off I couldn't move.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie

They had me strapped into the machine so long and I came so many times that once they turned it off I couldn't move.

Was a big part of your enjoyment because of the fact that they were all watching you get fucked by the machine, and you cuming nearly as much from that as from the feeling of it in your pussy?.
Must have been an Amazing sight.