Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fumbling with a bra, endearing, or annoying?

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you find it endearing when a guy fumbles at opening your bra, or do you find it annoying? How about when a guy can't figure out it's a front clasp bra?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
neither. if you're a dude and i've let you attempt to take my bra off, this is not the thing that will make or break you. most of the guys i get naked with are older, and older guys normally already know all about the complex intricacies of todays modern brassiere technology. but if they fumble i just reach and do it myself, and we move on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It puts a small damper on emotions, but if he can't get it, I'll fix it. It's not like I'll stop what I'm doing and send him away. Rip that shit off and let's get to it!

Lurker
0 likes
I have yet to meet a man who fumbles too long with my bra
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Once we've reached that point, there's no way a little fumble is going to spoil things. Like most girls, I'll just sort it myself if there's a problem.

It's if he doesn't know what to do with my tits once they're out that we might have a problem!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
A bit of fumbling can cause a mutual giggle which only adds to the fun. And is preferable to the pinging bra catch release of a super-slick or smug approach. That IS a turn off!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Usually not a problem I just reach back and help them out, then we move on!
Lurker
0 likes
My partner has ALWAYS had a problem opening my bra, it's kind of a mutual giggle-point for us. No, it's not a turn off.

Once, I had a front clasp on, and I watched him struggle (he kept cutting me off saying, "I can do it!" when I tried to tell him) for a full five minutes. And then, with one hand, I released my breasts and his face was a combination of "BOOBIES, YAY!" and, "goddamn it, woman."

The sex, post-bra-debacle, was awesome as per usual.