Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gals, have you ever intentionally left your panties behind?

last reply
47 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
15 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gals, have you ever knowingly or intentionally left your panties behind? Perhaps as a trophy for a guy to find later, you know, a pair with a white cream stained gusset. Maybe left anonymously for a lover or maybe even a stranger, leaving it in his desk, or car or maybe his coat pocket to find later.
Or, like laying down a marker of sorts, for another woman to find. Maybe like, "I've been here and I've fucked your man!" kinda message.
Have you ever found another woman's panties at your man's place or in his car, worse yet, in or under your own bed?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, when I'd go out on ladies night, I intentionally left my panties behind...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, a few times. Once in an elevator at work.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Got dressed after without panties on and handed them to him with a sly smile.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Left them in my friends bathroom for her brother to find
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
I have left my panties for a guy to remember the session.

But no one would be so cruel as to leave them for his wife to find.

At least I hope no one would.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, for a reminder of our time together, or if he asks me to take them off, i hand them to him to carry. Veronnie2
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Yes, you'll have to read my story Rumspringa Pt.2 to find out the circumstances.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by CheetNWifeSlut
I have left my panties for a guy to remember the session.

But no one would be so cruel as to leave them for his wife to find.

At least I hope no one would.

I so agree . why would anyone do that intentionally . lost earrings are a different matter if your having an affair just be careful
Sexy Comes in all colors and Sizes[/size]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jennsummer
Left them in my friends bathroom for her brother to find

Mmmm...Naughty;-)
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes ... I have... specially when I night stay at my gfs place. Her husband's keep checking me out when I am over..so I leave them behind for him.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
My ex-girlfriend's younger sister had a crush on me, and I left my panties behind for her after I caught her with my bra up to her face.
Lurker
0 likes
No, can't say that I have.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes - under the seat of a car. It was his brothers car and the brother was creep and I wanted his creepy brother to know what we had done.
I often "gifted" a pair to a guy if he asked and offered to replace them.
Lurker
0 likes
I left mine for a waitress to find with a note.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MilfAlexa
I left mine for a waitress to find with a note.

That sounds like a hot story in the making.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I wanted them to have a gift from me.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
A girlfriend of mine, confronted me once, asking if I'd left a pair of knickers in her handbag, one night. After denying they weren't mine, she replied oh no I was rather wishing they was.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
My ex-girlfriend's younger sister had a crush on me, and I left my panties behind for her after I caught her with my bra up to her face.

Bethany, you are soooo sweet & kind.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes as a souvenir
0 likes
Yes...and Vladyslav got mad at me but then again I did leave my thong in his pencil drawn in school...I didn't take into consideration his students. whoops but he still has them lol
God Empress of Lush
1 like
I left a pair hanging from a bush once after some outdoor sex. I still wonder who found them...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
No, can't say I've ever done this but only because I haven't worn panties since middle school.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No, I'm usually not wearing panties when I end up with someone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A guy blackmailed me and made me fuck him in his truck. I left my thong for his girlfriend. I've left them as souvenirs a few times too. I also left one in a professors office.
Lurker
0 likes
Yup, once randomly, later, always a 'message' or 'trophy' or was frankly asked (we were sexpals and he was having a very bad day)
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, did it on some occasions like a party of a boy I had a crush on, after I masturbated in his bathroom with his laundry. Worked out later.