Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls, how was your first blowjob experice?

last reply
93 replies
88.2k views
4 watchers
10 likes

It was one of my first carnal adventures,, and one that I will never forget. I had watched Faye Reagan on videos for a few weeks and figured I knew eneough. I had a date with a great guy for that night, and thought about giving him a bj - the first I would give and maybe his first - all day. I walked around school thinking about him and wondering what his cock would look like and feel like.

That night, I just absolutely adored his cock - I had seen a bunch on videos, and had held my next door neighbors and watched him jerk off. We made out, got him nice and hard, and I started kissing and sucking him.

I sort of knew what was going to happen, but I had no idea how it would feel or how fast his cum would fill my mouth.

Bottom line - it was fun, scary and messy and it felt so naughty - but I loved it! I didn't even mind the taste and texture!

We did it one more time that night before he dropped me off, and I almost kept all of it in my mouth. We did it a lot more often after that.

I will never ever forget the first time - or his cock! Loved it.

Quote by ErinDcup34

It was one of my first carnal adventures,, and one that I will never forget. I had watched Faye Reagan on videos for a few weeks and figured I knew eneough. I had a date with a great guy for that night, and thought about giving him a bj - the first I would give and maybe his first - all day. I walked around school thinking about him and wondering what his cock would look like and feel like.

That night, I just absolutely adored his cock - I had seen a bunch on videos, and had held my next door neighbors and watched him jerk off. We made out, got him nice and hard, and I started kissing and sucking him.

I sort of knew what was going to happen, but I had no idea how it would feel or how fast his cum would fill my mouth.

Bottom line - it was fun, scary and messy and it felt so naughty - but I loved it! I didn't even mind the taste and texture!

We did it one more time that night before he dropped me off, and I almost kept all of it in my mouth. We did it a lot more often after that.

I will never ever forget the first time - or his cock! Loved it.

Bravo!

It was with my first boyfriend and also the first time I got naked in front of him at his apartment.

We both got excited after seeing our naked bodies. I knelt and held his big shaft and slowly caressed and took it between my lips

He told me that he felt the warmth of my lips began to push slowly, but he came quickly filling my mouth; it was amazing for both of us.

I was young, it was a big party. My date surprised me when he came so fast. As the night went on 2 more guys got treated and I learned very quickly about the power a girl holds!