going commando

last reply
119 replies
16.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Unless I'm on my period or wearing a super short skirt I never wear panties.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on my mood and what I'm wearing. I have a pair of white shorts I can't wear panties with because you will see them no matter what. When it comes to sun dresses or maxi dresses/skirts I never wear panties.
Lurker
0 likes
All the damn time
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes it a lll depends who I'm with or if I go out I will more likely be commando if wearing a skirt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the time with summer around the corner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually go commando but sometimes I'll wear panties just so I can get caught taking them off in public.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do indeed enjoy going without panties, so long as I'm wearing a skirt or a dress. Pants can be uncomfortable while commando because of how sensitive the skin around my pussy is.
Lurker
0 likes
always Commando
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the occasion,when I am at home I only wear them when I know someone wants to rip/tear/cut or roll them off ?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've gone commando many times...even at church.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
always commando
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always commando unless I want to do something sexy for my partner and add another item for them to remove. Thus I own literally 5 pairs of underwear.
Chuckanator
0 likes
The origins of the phrase "go commando" are uncertain, with some speculating that it may refer to being "out in the open" or "ready for action".

Slate magazine's Daniel Engber dates the modern usage to United States college campuses circa 1974, where it was perhaps associated with soldiers in the Vietnam War, who were reputed to go without underwear to "increase ventilation and reduce moisture".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i feel most wanton when going commando and it makes me purr inside
There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

C'è un fascino per il proibito che lo rende indicibilmente desiderabile.

— Mark Twain
Lurker
0 likes
Commando all the time.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a couple pairs of shorts I can't wear panties with because they would show through, otherwise I usually always wear a thong or g string.
Lurker
0 likes
I go commando mostly all the time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Traffic_Stopper
I go commando mostly all the time.
Lurker
0 likes
Unless I'm wearing something that would have uncomfortable seams, like jeans, then as much of the time as possible I will be catching the breeze.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i been going commando since i was 15 and love its one less thing you have to take off before making love with someone
Lurker
0 likes
Very rarely.
Lurker
0 likes
Commando feels nice and easy access
Lurker
0 likes
I frequently go commando.I like giving the guys a peek
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
The origins of the phrase "go commando" are uncertain, with some speculating that it may refer to being "out in the open" or "ready for action".

Slate magazine's Daniel Engber dates the modern usage to United States college campuses circa 1974, where it was perhaps associated with soldiers in the Vietnam War, who were reputed to go without underwear to "increase ventilation and reduce moisture".

Correct. Soldiers in Southeast Asia found out very quickly that in a hot, humid environment such as that one, the elastic legs of brief style underwear would very quickly get soaked with sweat and rub the insides of your thighs raw. That leads to "crotch rot," which is a fungus that actually grew there. The answer was either boxer briefs or nothing at all. The commando units such as the Green Berets and the Rangers who were out in the jungle for days at a time found it easier and more comfortable to not wear anything at all in the way of underwear, hence the term "going commando."

I discovered this myself the hard way when I was assigned to the 3rd Battalion, 7th Special Forces Group at Fort Kobe, Panama in 1977. I was there for their Jungle Warfare School and came down with crotch rot a week into the course. Ever since then, every time I went into the field the briefs stayed home.

In my current life (I retired from the military in 1998) I find that going commando on long motorcycle rides is very comfortable, so I do it then. Other than that, I'm a boxer brief guy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by juanita
I frequently go commando.I like giving the guys a peek

And we love peeking! Thank you!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
No, I rarely do, because a certain horny college boy wakes up with morning wood every morning, and I don't particularly enjoy feeling his cum running down my thighs on my way to work. I have to wear absorbent cotton bikinis usually, except today.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I go commando every day. Been that way for a decade. More comfortable and feels sexy.