Guys... yes or no

last reply
10 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
ok so im not meaning to offend people but ive heard that the guys on here are pretty much super annoying, so should i add them or not.
Head Nurse
0 likes
the only person who can answer that is you. Are some guys annoying? yes. Are some girls annoying? yes. Are there going to be dumbasses and annoying idiots among any population or group? yes. I have several good friends here who are guys, and by the same token, I've blocked a few.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
guys are my favourite hobby mmmmmm Jelly xxxxxxxxxx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hey go easy! Not every guy on here has issues. Just add em if they annoy you. Block em! Cheers! From the not annoying guy smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not all of us are annoying. Not unless i'm annoying you by reading your stories and comments. That's really all I'm here for.
Lurker
0 likes
I know, I'm in the ask the gals section again, but... anyway, Lush is like anywhere else there are good people and bad, male and female alike as Dirty D told you (and YES she does have experience around here and is WELL worth listening too. ;) )
Classified
0 likes
I do object to being referenced to in the generic 'guy' category.
I am actually the result of a scientific experiment many considered to be a great success.
Am I annoying. Well yes, as I remain a constant reminder to those scientists with inferior results!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
How fun could lush be without the men...I like the stories and all, but I love the interaction with others (in my case it's just men). Just stick to what you want, and if you don't like the person (man or woman) then just delete them. I have never even had the need to go as far as blocking someone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some are, some aren't. Same goes for the women. I generally try to have some contact either through the forum, a PM or chat room (although I really never go there any more) before I add any friend unless something about their profile really interests me or they are recommended by someone here I trust.

Only you can answer this for yourself but as a whole most of the men here are pretty cool. And if you add someone and it turns out he/she is an asshole, correcting that is just a click away!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
'Annoying' on Lush definitely comes in both genders.

Think of it like a pyramid. At the base of it you get the tons of generic friend-adds, dick pics, cyber offers, and 'hey baby' PMs from guys, guys pretending to be lesbians, and maybe a few aggressive girls (although my radar with genders is pretty bang on).

Then you have the quality guys (and girls) that you'll meet in the forums, doing story verifying, sending you nice PMs that aren't about dick and jizz. They're great.

And then you have a much smaller subsection of guys that you'll probably go out of your way to friend yourself because you like their stories, their posts, their vibe. They may have crush-worthy potential, if that's your thing. Or they may end up as great friends.

My fave people on Lush are pretty evenly split by gender - 50:50.

If you filter properly, you'll find that there are plenty of wonderful people of both genders, and you'll learn the tricks for keeping the 'super-annoying' ones away. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
'Annoying' on Lush definitely comes in both genders.

It does in the real world too so why should Lush be any different, LOL