Has anyone tried double penetration?

last reply
46 replies
8.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So I met this guy on-line today that wants me to meet him and his friend at their hotel bar tomorrow night. I'm cool with meeting them and I can walk out if I want, but he says that he and his friend have double penetrated girls before -- anal and vaginal sex at the same time -- and they would be interested in doing the same with me, if the mood is right. Both guys are cute and they seem sane (both are lawyers visiting from out of town). I've done a little internet research and from what I've seen on bullitin boards most girls that have tried it seem to really like it.

I should add that I've done 2 MMF threesomes before and also had anal sex with 2 different guys as well. Just never combined the 2. So:

Has anyone tried DP before? If so, did you like it?

Any other advice you want to give me?

thanks,

Kristin
Lurker
0 likes
Anal isn't really my thing, for two reasons.

1. For physical health--there's an increased risk of spreading STDs'/HIV through anal, which is how many gay men get/got it.
2. I'm very tight in front. Anal sex would probably be quite painful. This probably won't matter to you as much, seeing as how you're 13 years old than me.

But, hey! If you think you'll enjoy it, bring a bucket of condoms, and have fun!
Lurker
0 likes
KristinJ this may just be your thing or it may not. I love it but it will really give a full feeling. Well it does me anyhow. It seems to me it is a variable of how much anal space you have and how much vaginal space you have, combined with how large the guys are and how gentle they will treat you. Yes guys can be too large, at least for me.

I love it and hope you will too.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love to hear how it went Kristinj?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't know about that, had a small butt plug in me while Hubby's taken good care of the rest of me, and that's kind of fun, but two guys with two different motions, etc? Sounds like if they get out of hand it could really hurt. Let us know how it goes!
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Ive tried it and loved it and continue to do it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love getting DP'd. It's probably the best, most intense orgasms I have. But it does take some practice and good timing.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
*snorts* double penetration is for rookies. i do octagonal penetration, baby.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I live with two boyfriends. What do you think?
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Not with two men, but had a dildo/vibrator in my ass while being vaginally fucked and had it vice versa too. Definitely an orgasm producer either way for sure!
Meagan
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I live with two boyfriends. What do you think?

you're a tramp?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by sprite

you're a tramp?

???????

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie

???????

she's not the only one, either. yes, i'm looking at you. *giggles*

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by sprite

she's not the only one, either. yes, i'm looking at you. *giggles*

Who, moi? ?

(Pulls down skirt, trying to hide fact she's not wearing any knickers. Again.)

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie

Who, moi? ?

(Pulls down skirt, trying to hide fact she's not wearing any knickers. Again.)

do you even own a pair? *shakes head* the morals of the youth today are sadly lacking.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by sprite

do you even own a pair? *shakes head* the morals of the youth today are sadly lacking.

I got a pack for Christmas last year. I think my mum was trying to tell me something...

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie

I got a pack for Christmas last year. I think my mum was trying to tell me something...

you even bother opening them? lol i'm putting my money on you not even remembering where you put them. smile

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by sprite

you even bother opening them? lol i'm putting my money on you not even remembering where you put them. smile

Erm...

I could have sworn I'd put them in that drawer...

Or this one...

Prolific Writer
0 likes
Once but I didn’t really like it.

Not a fan of anal sex.

Hugs,
Mysteria
?
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
Once but I didn’t really like it.

Not a fan of anal sex.

Hugs,
Mysteria
?

Nor me. Anal is a pain in the arse.

Much prefer a cock in my mouth as well as my cunt.

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Yes, but it was a process. After a few tries with the right guy I came to like anal, gives me O's. So that eventually led to a 3some and with a bit of coordination to be worked out, it was quite the amazin experience.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
Don't know about that, had a small butt plug in me while Hubby's taken good care of the rest of me, and that's kind of fun, but two guys with two different motions, etc? Sounds like if they get out of hand it could really hurt. Let us know how it goes!

At the start one penis operator does all the motion. The other lies underneath and hugs on with the lady lets the moving man rock her pelvis. As folks get used to it & get in sync the lady & under guy can add to the movement.

Its much the same at the higher level, Double Vaginal Penetration, the male on top initiates the movement & the others gradually join in as coordination is established.

The alternate is the Both Men Sitting position. The males are facing each other manly members touching & the lady squats over them, lowering her opening/s onto them. In this case she is responsible for stimulating motion until a group rhythm is gradually established.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
done it with my wife, I did the anal someone else vaginal and someone else oral great experience.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
done it with my wife, I did the anal someone else vaginal and someone else oral great experience.
Lurker
0 likes
I don’t like anal sex that much and when my boyfriend shares me, we both prefer that he just watches. So no, I haven’t. I wouldn’t be able to do anal with guys who are bigger than my bf anyway, so I don’t want to get their hopes up. I have my pussy and mouth for pleasuring them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love anal sex. The one time I tried to have a 3 some it failed miserably. His friend came in drunk and while taking his pants off puked all over the place. I grabbed my clothes and left.