Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

have you cheated your partner? if YES, what's the reason behind?

last reply
39 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by anonymouslylush
No.. I haven't cheated. I have flirted with the idea, but my marriage ended because my ex husband wasn't faithful and I would never want someone else to feel as I did... That I was the problem, that I was less of a woman because I couldn't keep my man satisfied. It destroys you. For some of us, we do believe those vows, not just when its convenient.. It takes more courage to walk away from an unhappy relationship than to stay and be unfaithful. Just my opinion from my own personal experience.

well said! I can relate with every word x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AngelNZ111

well said! I can relate with every word x

xo
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
QUESTION ...Is having cyber or phone sex with a stranger , cheating ???
Lurker
0 likes
no, but looking for an on line lady that i can please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tampmark122
QUESTION ...Is having cyber or phone sex with a stranger , cheating ???

This question is asked a lot. If you don't have permission, if you don't want your SO to know you did it and/or you would feel it was cheating if they did it, then it's cheating.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have cheated on my ex-fiance. I found out two months before our wedding that he was cheating on me with my best friend. I, then, went and cheated on him. Hell he had fun why couldn't I? Honestly, it was the best thing that has happened to me. I was not ready to be married. If he hadn't have cheated I would've never know the man that I am married to today. With my husband now, I have NO NEED to cheat. He is the best thing that has happened to me and I love him with all my heart.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pinkluva
Yes, I have cheated on my ex-fiance. I found out two months before our wedding that he was cheating on me with my best friend. I, then, went and cheated on him. Hell he had fun why couldn't I? Honestly, it was the best thing that has happened to me. I was not ready to be married. If he hadn't have cheated I would've never know the man that I am married to today. With my husband now, I have NO NEED to cheat. He is the best thing that has happened to me and I love him with all my heart.

Thank you, sweetheart. I love you 'till the end.
Lurker
0 likes
Never, though I have kept secrets with my past wives. No reason to keep secrets from Pinkluva.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Never! Personally, I think cheating is cowardly. I always treat people the way I would want to be treated. Besides, karma is a bitch you don't want to mess with!

one million percent agree! - cheating is selfish, even being with someone who has said they've cheated, is a turn off.
Lurker
0 likes
No. I don't see a reason to ever do it. If I ever was going to have sex or pursue a relationship with someone else, I would leave my current relationship first.