Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had sex in public? If so what lead up to it?

last reply
27 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Well... kinda.

When I was dating my ex-husband... he & I went swimming at his mother's mobile home part and he got frisky and we started to fuck in the pool. He had me pinned against the wall, his cock deep in my pussy and we were going at it when some people touring the complex did a walk through. I don't know if they knew for sure we were fucking or not, but we did pause until they left, then resumed. That close to getting caught was so exciting it made my orgasm fucking amazingly huge!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
foreplay!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was with my first boyfriend in the med 60's. We were on the fariswheel and it stoped with us at the top. He got to getting fresky the person running it yelled up and asked if we were ok We sid sure. We had been at it for about 1/2 an hour. When the machine started up again I was setting on his lap and as the old saying goes "He was comming I was comming and the wheel went around several more times till we could get our selves together in order to get off. So when we did have him stop he asked my boyfriend if he would share and his reply was HELL NO>
Lurker
0 likes
I've had sex in public quite a few times. Now and again my bf and I will purposely go out to have sex in public, I usually wear a skimpy skirt and a g-string or thong to provide access.
Lurker
0 likes
YES! So fun smile once I fucked a guy on the balcony of my apartment and we could see some teenagers watching! What a rush. As to why it happens...well I'm a very random person so sometimes I just have strange urges to be watched as a please the fuck out of a man ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
After a family wedding my girlfriend and I went to the hot tub at the hotel we were staying at. It was about to close but the guy let us in anyway. we were sitting in it relaxing, then she came and sat on my lap and we started kissing innocently. We looked up and saw a curtain quickly close, and it was my brother and sister spying on us. After some more kissing my had slowly moved down and I stated rubbing her pussy through her bikini. she then undid my swim trunks and pushed aside her bikini and we started slowly fucking. She had a hard time being quiet so we took a break, ran upstairs into our room, and had wild crazy sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have. What led up to it? We were horny. HAHA!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A couple of times, with my wife, who is pretty cerebral about sex. It was pretty fucking hot for me, but I'm sure she didn't cum. I've fucked a few girls in public bathrooms...once at OHare.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have on more than one occasion. I have a story about one of my times posted on here. Its all true.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Many times. Sometimes a nude outdoor photoshoot led up to it. Or skinny-dipping. Or just a picnic in the park...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Years ago when my boyfriend and I where students with nowhere to go. We had sex on the beach, in the park, in the car, down a back alley and in a shop doorway. Most of these more then once. It adds to the thrill that you might get caught.
0 likes
Not yet, but would like to
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Years ago when we were dating, we were driving downtown to have dinner and see a play. On the way, we starting talking about sex and got extremely turned on. When we parked in the parking garage, we hopped into the back seat and fucked like bunnies.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
what led up to it? foreplay.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Yes, in a bar. Alcohol and making out led up to it.
Lurker
0 likes
No sure what lead up to it...Horny I guess, and the guys were hunks maybe?...giggles
12 minute Tramway to the top of Mt. Pilatus, Switzerland. Lucy and I, 5 other guys riding to the top...smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yes more than once. The first just wanted to try and see if i could do it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NaughtyKat
Yes I have on more than one occasion. I have a story about one of my times posted on here. Its all true.
what were these other sexy encounters? Sounds extremely hot and orgasmic!!
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Yes, when I was in college. My boyfriend and I were driving on a road in a National Forest. There was very little traffic on the road and leaned down, unzipped his jeans and taking out his delicious cock began giving him a blow job. He told me if I didn't stop, he was going to have to pull the car over and give me a fucking. I didn't. He pulled off the main highway onto a fire road, then off that road just into the forest so we were hidden. He got out, opened my door, bent me over the hood of the car and told me to pull up my sundress. I did. He pulled my panties down then gave me a fucking I'll never forget. It was very hot and erotic for me. I was only 21 at the time and even then I wouldn't of done anything that was really public. But it was I guess public in that there was a possibility, however slight, that we could of been seen/caught.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes quite a few times.....usually some flirting and teasing which leads to wanting to be naughty.....although I am not always the best judge because I have also been caught a few times, but loved that as well....lol.
Lurker
0 likes
I honestly love sex full stop. I've had sex in public quite a few times at the beach laying in the ocean or even in an alley way. What leads up to it me being a submissive slut..
Lurker
0 likes
We've had sex in outdoor public places, but not too often. We were at a fairly busy beach one time and there was a larger lady on her knees, was under a tent, on a towel riding a dildo! Our hottest time was on the front of my bass boat on the flat deck taking turns playing being on top!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah. The lead up to it was alcohol.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, on several occasions. What led up to it? Making out. I LOVE kissing. When that leads to long, deep kisses, after a while, I have minimal control over what happens next.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes many many times in the woods.lake,beach,park and many other places.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few weeks ago, on a park bench outside ballpark village. I sat on his lap cowgirl fashion, unzipped him and he slid home. A couple runs followed, it was a big hit with no errors.