Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever hooked up with a man, woman, couple from Craigslist?

last reply
22 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
True confessions only please! Have you ever hooked up with another woman, man or couple on Craigslist?
Head Nurse
0 likes
For a date? Nope

To buy something? Yes, I've looked at saddles, cameras, and a motorcycle advertised used on cl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No thank you but I have known people who have and it rarely went according to their wildest fantasies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
For a date? Nope

To buy something? Yes, I've looked at saddles, cameras, and a motorcycle advertised used on cl.

I'm not even sure Id look to buy something from Craigslist. Just something really creepy about it to me.
Lurker
0 likes
I like not being dead so no.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I'm not even sure Id look to buy something from Craigslist. Just something really creepy about it to me.

Never met anyone privately for that.

Used tack is fairly common. My saddles typically cost 1500 for an English, and 3-5g for a western. If I can get them used for a significant discount I will smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

Never met anyone privately for that.

Used tack is fairly common. My saddles typically cost 1500 for an English, and 3-5g for a western. If I can get them used for a significant discount I will smile

I am just saying I have heard and read some really shady stories about Craigslist regarding sale of normal items and not just sexual hookups. But Im sure they are the exception rather than the rule. AS long as you felt safe with the people you dealt with and if you can save a lot of money I don't blame you one bit.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yes on several occasions, had mostly good results, some weren't what i was expecting.
0 likes
no no no...!!!!

but I will confess I do read the casual encounters for a laugh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was going to be in a large city, where I did not know anyone, so I posted an invitation. My mail box was flooded in a couple of hours.

I am generally considered to be bold, but that scared me. So the TV and I had a nice weekend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never even been on Craigs list and IF I wanted a hookup I would definitely steer clear.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, I have. I posted an ad on there, not knowing what to expect. I asked for a handjob for cash and met up with a great girl in a local park who pulled me off for £30. Not repeated the experience.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I was going to be in a large city, where I did not know anyone, so I posted an invitation. My mail box was flooded in a couple of hours.

I am generally considered to be bold, but that scared me. So the TV and I had a nice weekend.

TV? is that television or ....
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO, there have been several murders of women in our area in the last few years, all fromCRAIGS list ads...
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lovecomefun
True confessions only please! Have you ever hooked up with another woman, man or couple on Craigslist?

Nope.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have metup with men from CL for sex and I've never had any problems.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No, but I did meet a man on ebay, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Frank

TV? is that television or ....

Oh Frank you are so observant and clever. Yes the television
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have. I have hooked up with single men and 2 men through Craigslist a few times for sex and I haven't had any complaints yet!
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I actually met my last long-term boyfriend via Craig's List. It was kind of by accident though....