Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

having a fuck buddy is a good thing right!!!

last reply
26 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Is it a good thing or bad thing????
Lurker
0 likes
Usually starts off good then goes to rat shit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoyed having a fuck buddy, as long as emotions stays to the side. Once emotions starts to creep into it then things starts to head south and sometimes it's hard to recover what you once had. But, remember a fuck budd is a friend not a bf or gf and it's not a relationship, it's just 2 people enjoying each other.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A good thing if you can find the right buddy....and trust me good buddies are hard to find!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Definitely a good thing - a guy for the spiritual,romantic connection, and another to fuck your brains out whenever, wherever.....heaven!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Usually starts off good then goes to rat shit

That's pretty much my experience of it to. It's alright until emotions get involved then it gets complicated and can turn nasty.
Lurker
0 likes
I believe it is also
Lurker
0 likes
good in my veiw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think its a good thing. smile just dont get to attached
i love dirty nasty filthy steamy hot sex!
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm. Good question. Admittedly I have had my share. But yeah if one or the other becomes too attached then it can get complicated and someone usually winds up having their feelings hurt. My advice? If u are in a comitted relationship then no, its not a good idea. If the relationship is emotionless or in danger of ending and there is no way to repair it then maybe.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by niceyoungman
Is it a good thing or bad thing????

if it's just for an ongoing "safe" fuck, of course it's a good thing.

when fuck buddies become emotionally involved, they are no longer fuck buddies.

all the while, when the fuck buddies are really just for a good satisfying fuck - it's all good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
jerseylynn is absolutely correct about it being just for the enjoyment of two people!

However, Hubby and I do have relationships with our FB's outside of the bedroom. But part of that is our lifestyle and the arrangements made in advance. Plus the fact that we know each others FB's and get along just helps.

But for the average person or couples, I think it is helpful but without clear communication with all parties, it can be potential for disaster!

Kisses!

Steph
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
New on here, but yes would say so, dont have one , but as I said wouldnt mind. if genuine
Lurker
0 likes
This is where things get complicated. Like Steph said if proper arraignments are made. But in many cases even the best laid plans can go arye.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I kept on having sex with an ex of mine when we broke up. It worked much better than when we were a couple. He put an end to it when I met another partner about a year later and I'm very thankful for him telling me that I was about to make a mistake if I continued going with him.
I've tried to have fuck buddies that I have no feelings for and it works fine, 1-3 times then I'm bored with them and need something new.

Hopefully I wont have to bother my mind with fuck buddies in the future.(Unless my man suddenly turns Poly)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having a "Fuck Buddy" can be a lot of fun and bring pleasure for both of you as long as both can continue to distinguish betwen sex and love. But if one person starts to think of the relationship as more than it really is, can be a big headache. So choose your "Fuck Buddy" wisley!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
having a fuck buddy can be awsome as long as you both understand the rules and boundries other wise it can be the worse mistake if 1 falls fr the other and the other not so much all because you didnt explain all along what you actually wantd thou after a while sex can get to plain and boring sometimes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's a great thing
Lurker
0 likes
Friends With Benefits works for me....No R,Ship hang ups
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Its great having a f buddy ! Everyone should have one but dont slip up and get caught, you will lose everything !! Enjoy !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jerseylynn
I enjoyed having a fuck buddy, as long as emotions stays to the side. Once emotions starts to creep into it then things starts to head south and sometimes it's hard to recover what you once had. But, remember a fuck budd is a friend not a bf or gf and it's not a relationship, it's just 2 people enjoying each other.

I completely agree with you. Though, in my part, I also try to be loyal to them...when I still had a fubu, he was the only one whom I was going out with, same with the next guy that followed him....

Our only condition was no saying of "i love you' (because I believed then that it was being dishonest) and no demands of time, etc. If we want to go out and/or fuck, then we will contact each other... then, afterwards, we will go on with our own lives separately...

I had fubus at the time of my life that I chose a lifestyle where I must have sex at least every now and then, a sort of of stress management and at the same time, to have fun and pause from my stern work settings then. We really just enjoy every minute we were together.

I do not regret doing that or ever passing that time; though now, I guess, I already outgrown the fubu thing and stopped going out now.
Sometimes, a bitch is just a girl who wears a mask to hide what's real inside her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I lost my virginity in a Fuck Buddy relationship. In the end I developed feelings for the guy even though he made it clear he just wanted the friendship with the little extra on the side. A year after being with my fuck buddy I met my partner.

A part of me wishes I didn't go into that fuck buddy arrangement and stayed a virgin. But what can you do, you can't change the past.
Lurker
0 likes
If you are single and your buddy is single, it's no big deal.

When one of the parties is married...it will go tits up, i guarantee it!

statements like "you can fuck for the sake of it and have no personal attachment" are just plain silly, out of the two (or 10) people involved someone will get some sort personal attachment. If You don't like the spark of danger of either falling in love with the person you are fucking or the danger of being found out, just get a sex toy....you can't be a good lover without emotion and some sort of love toward the person you are shagging
Lurker
0 likes
Agreed it sounds twee, but there you go!