Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heavy Flow of Pussy Juice

last reply
2 replies
138 views
1 watcher
0 likes

Ladies, do you have an exceptionally heavy flow of pussy juice when you are aroused? I dated a girl a very long time ago whose pussy would continue to create juice long after we stopped fucking. Sometimes if we were going someplace after, she would have to wear a maxi pad to keep from soaking her panties and all the way through her pants. I had never known a girl to be quite like that before or since. She was so juicy that sometimes when I fucked her, it would sound like I was splashing around in a rain puddle. And it’s not because she was loose. She was tight as a vice grip. And when I ate her out, I would almost drown. We got together for a night as I’ve done with many ex-girlfriends, several years after breaking up. As far as we got was me finger banging her in the passenger seat of my car after dinner. By the time we were done, the seat was totally saturated.

Was she a mass murderer? Why else would yo not have done everything you could to keep her

Quote by Ls63563

Was she a mass murderer? Why else would yo not have done everything you could to keep her

No shit. I’ve asked myself “why” a million times over the past 25+ years. The best I can come up with is, I was young and dumb, and didn’t understand how to resolve conflict (we fought A LOT).