Login

Help with questions for a sex game we play

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We play a game with group of friends where we pick a question out of a box and share the answer with the group this is how it works, first you start with 5 items of clothing on and you have the choice to answer or remove item. The questions can be anything sex related as in have you ever, would you, best sex,,confess and so on. If it,s a have ever done question you answer yes or no as 5 five cards in box are asked a player for details to a answer, each qustion is put back in box so someone else my get it, so we are looking for you to give us questions for next game please, my husband found out i got fucked by a stranger in club he love,s the story, i found out he had done a milf when he was alot younger and i know her, the game ends when we are all naked or just so turned on that the real fun begins, the gents tend to be the firt to give in as they have heard all the girls talking about there past, so please any questions you can think of and i,ll post the story. Our next party is end of jan