Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hey Girls, What do you fantasize about most frequently when masturbating?

last reply
36 replies
12.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can vary greatly. Usually I will read erotica or watch a video and then I simply visualize myself in that story or scenario. Other times I might not think of anything in particular or simply imagine myself with my bf.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
All my recent fantasies have been about fucking and being fucked by a woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the mood, but almost always my fantasy's include more than one partner.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
sex with a certain special person, or another special person, or that special person I have yet to meet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was sixteen and seventeen it was usually this hot guy Steve who worked at my dad's law firm. I would close my eyes and play with my nipples and imagine his cock. Now it's sometimes random older guys I encounter like a prof or one of my mom's boyfriends, someone a little "taboo" you know? After getting on Lush and reading the stories the whole idea of a threesome really has been stuck in my brain and gets me horny as hell. If I'm totally honest, sometimes images of girls flash in my brain when I'm doing it too. Like a really hot girl I saw at a club dancing, or one of my girlfriends in an outfit I get obsessed with (haha I sorta get obsessed with clothing sometimes). I don't know if other girls do this, but I can often imagine what the guy smells like....like his cologne and I'll actually think I can smell it when I get close to cumming? Weird huh?
Lurker
0 likes
The thing I fantasize most about while masturbating is my husband totally dominatiing me. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually its someone I recently encountered or a story I read that I put myself in... Sometimes its just the fantasy in my head...
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner