Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Highest number of times you had sex in one day ?

last reply
54 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Remember the question isn't about how many guys you had sex with ? The question is what is the maximum number of times you had sex in 24 hours ? And were you sore ?

So that's 2 questions

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
0 likes

Wasn't sore. Went mountain climbing afterwards.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

Wasn't sore. Went mountain climbing afterwards.

147...and then we went mountain climbing. I was sore after that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shannon3K

Is there a catch in number 147? Wayyyyyyyyyy toooooooo much........
In my case its just 4.
And yes i was sore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That depends on what you mean by "having sex"? I'm not in the habit of keeping count, although I once ejaculated 30+ times over a three day weekend with a nursing student when I was in college.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
147 times? I would have lost track long before the 47th. If a girl can keep track of that many she surely does not have the type of Orgasms I do.

I have always wondered when I hear about having such large numbers of sexual encounters what does that mean?

If a guy pushes his cock into a girl once and then pulls out. Is that's a sexual encounter?

I do not mean to be a doubting Tomiseena.
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2

You are entitled to doubt as my figure was entirely untrue and I was trying to be funny. The real answer is three.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

You are entitled to doubt as my figure was entirely untrue and I was trying to be funny. The real answer is three.

3 with or without the mountain climbing?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by sprite

3 with or without the mountain climbing?

It was merely a hill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I am pretty sharp when people are pulling my leg.

You sure got me this time.

I owe you one or more.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
OMG! Is this an actual picture of Shannon and Hannah!? Your sherpa is a lucky girl. Or guy.

As for me: 5. All with the same person.

Quote by Shannon3K

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CuriousMonkey80

Remember the question isn't about how many guys you had sex with ? The question is what is the maximum number of times you had sex in 24 hours ? And were you sore ?

So that's 2 questions

Probably about 12 or 14 different guys within a couple of hours, and probably more than once by a couple of them. I agreed to be gangbanged and regretted every moment afterwards. Not once did I enjoy it. it was a promise made and regretted. No, I didn't count. I was disgusted at seeing a line of guys wanking and waiting their turn. I was one of two girls involved at the time.

Was I sore - Not physically but mentally you could say I was. It was many years ago and I will never forget the feeling of degradation I did.

Fortunately, it did not turn me off men or sex, but I didn't want anything to do with either for more than a week. I would never ever suggest it or consider it ever again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good for you, Meggsy. I can't imagine what kind of self-image issues might compel a woman to do that voluntarily.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChandlerAja2
147 times? I would have lost track long before the 47th. If a girl can keep track of that many she surely does not have the type of Orgasms I do.

I have always wondered when I hear about having such large numbers of sexual encounters what does that mean?

If a guy pushes his cock into a girl once and then pulls out. Is that's a sexual encounter?

As long as it's considered an intercourse session

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Site administrator
0 likes
Eleven and a half... I feel asleep on top of the 12th but I think its fair to add that as a half.
Lurker
0 likes
7 times, I wasn't that sore but I'm glad we didn't keep going
Butterfly
0 likes
Five or six times and wasn't sore... we had meals and sleep in between and some phone calls too lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You were pretty good last time ..

Pull my leg once more !!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
7 times and yeah I was a little sore lol
Lurker
0 likes
Lessee, just vaginal or all kinds of sex in 24 hrs? 13 times if different kinds of sex (oral, vaginal, mostly oral), I think 7 or 8 just vaginal and yeah, pretty sick of getting ridden for a while .... to be fair his cock always felt oversized.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I pulled a train one night in 2008. There were 7 guys and some were repeats, so at least a dozen rounds in a 5 hour period.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband says that it was a total of 7 times in an afternoon and evening. Now that was 7 for him. On several of those I orgasmed more than once, so does that count?

These days neither of us have the stamina for that, though with the right woman I might cum close!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
I pulled a train one night in 2008. There were 7 guys and some were repeats, so at least a dozen rounds in a 5 hour period.

Were you the little engine that kept saying "I think I can ... I think I can ... I think I can" , and after the crest said "I thought I could ... I thought I could ... I thought I could" ??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i must say 3 times only
Old Bag Of Bones
0 likes
I have to say the most I ever had sex in a 24 hour period was 10 times. I was 18 and she was 37. Would have been more but her 19 year old son came home so we had to stop. She taught me more in that long weekend then I ever knew existed about sex.

Remember to check out a few of my stories. You can find them here.

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

For those who like a change and prefer something a little more PG, check out my stories on Storiespace.
https://www.storiesspace.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I’d had intercourse with my boyfriend a total of eight times in an eighteen hour period of time and orals three times in between. The next six-plus hours were spent getting some much-needed rest and sleep. After that final time, we both were very, very sore afterward. But did thoroughly enjoy that day however we won’t be having a repeat performance of that - ever again. Now it’s three possibly sometimes four but never more. I really don’t like getting sore neither does he.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
seven with the same person. wasn't sore, but very tired. i enjoyed the experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KJessica

I’d had intercourse with my boyfriend a total of eight times in an eighteen hour period of time and orals three times in between. The next six-plus hours were spent getting some much-needed rest and sleep. After that final time, we both were very, very sore afterward. But did thoroughly enjoy that day however we won’t be having a repeat performance of that - ever again. Now it’s three possibly sometimes four but never more. I really don’t like getting sore neither does he.

Wait , can guys get sore too ?