I prefer to be submissive most of the time. (8 votes) 16%
Slap my ass and pull my hair. (8 votes) 16%
I get off on feeling used once in a while. (10 votes) 20%
Use me like a dirty, dirty whore. (35 votes) 69%
I like to be controlled and degraded in every way. (4 votes) 8%
I prefer to make him my slut! (4 votes) 8%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm completely submissive in the bed room...my body IS His wonderland ;)
Lurker
0 likes
love the sound of that.. do u tell the guy that they can take you how they like? i love that..
Lurker
0 likes
Super rough. Pounding day and night.
Lurker
0 likes
Rough and very dirty.

I've heard there are other ways it can be done I just haven't experienced them yet.
Lurker
0 likes
I love sex that is very rough. I love the hardcore pounding and pumping until I am screaming and sweating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im not into pain as such but like it hard and fast! Not into being slapped or bitten just fucked really hard!!!
0 likes
dont like to be hurt but biting and scratching, being pinned down or tied up is a fun change. i like the slow and romantic stuff but i love it a more rough these days. We played a bit of a game the other night, i had to try and get away from him and he had to force me down. Got to say, that was some sexy fun ^^
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do love to be taken and used for a mans pleasure. If he treats me rough and demanding like the whore most think I am we both get just what we want. I f he slaps me around a bit and tells me what a dirty slut I am and degrades me to that level it only adds to excitement. I love to be pounded and tormented until we are both just exhausted and are a limp pool of sweat and cum.

But then once in a while it is nice to be made love to tenderly.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
shit I clicked the wrong one(: oh well...

I like being a little slut...I like it rough..what more can I say?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Like most women it varies for me depending on mood and situation. I like it a bit rough....spanking, taking me howyou want to, holding down my arms and giving it to me hard and fast. There are ttimes when slow ans sensual wins out too. Depends on who you're with, when, how, where and what the mean to you.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I already I've tie when I a guy slap my ass and I havnt even had sex yet but yes most girls likes for guys be in control BUT SOME girls DONT so ask her if she is open with telling you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmmmm.... I usually am the dominating type. I like my guy moaning out loud, tied up, and blindfolded... MY LITTLE SLUT...
But, (there with always a 'but') I'm a big girl, and i like some one who can handle all that I've got, so once in a while I'd like some one who cud dominate me. tease me till I'm screaming my orgams
Be who you are and say Wat you feel
because
those who mind, don't matter.
And who matter don't mind.

so

Sex, is nature.
And, I believe in going along with nature
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is a time and a place for rough, hard, and fast and there is a time for soft and tender and romantic. A good lover knows the needs of his/her partner or can take his/her partner to where he/she wants her.
0 likes
I love rough sex it's really hot when it's done right. i also love some pain
Lurker
0 likes
I guess there is a time and place for it with the right person. I never have found that right person
Lurker
0 likes
i like it a bit rough especially when i am with a girl but with a guy it has to be soft and sensual.