Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How would you react if a guy wanted to eat you after cuming inside your pussy ?

last reply
67 replies
8.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Would it be a turn on, or turn off for you?.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I really think the chance of that happening is between slim and never!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'd open wide for him... again!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course it's a turn on, every one of them better...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have done so on a few occasions......it was a bit different and so hot!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes please
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Suits me!
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
0 likes
If he wants to why should i stop him and i hope he shares it with a kiss
Lurker
0 likes
He made the mess he can clean it up. It is a turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes please, thank you very much, feel free. I'm wet at the thought.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, of course. I love it. I am so sensitive at that moment it takes the sensation to another level. My husband loves it whether it is his or another's.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am all for it. The first time it happened I was a bit uneasy about him going down but found out that the experience is a wonderful turn on for both of us.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i'm fine with that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He is most welcome
Nafisa
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
cleaning up is the best thing ever, gets me ready to go again.
I would also love it if it was another mans cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was about to post a simple, Yes it turns me on, but then I tilted my hed and thought to myself: Dear confused, do you even remember the last time you let a man leave his seed inside your vagina?
The truth is I couldn't and that must mean it has been a while ago, and also that it is a generally rare occurrence. It's not that I don't fuck men anymore. It is just that usually their load ends up either on my breasts, or in and around my mouth. So ... How would I react if a guy wanted to kiss me after cumming inside my mouth, or for that matter to suckle my breasts after leaving his seed on them?"
Well. I do love snowballing and even if the red infantilism flag does go up if he wants to suckle my breasts It is always nice to have a man who likes to cuddle afterwards, right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Spread wide and ask him to share.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Lie back and let him get on with it. Then make him kiss me so I get to taste it too.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Chat Moderator
0 likes
Definitely a huge turn on. Sadly, not enough men do that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell, yeah. And be sure to make eye contact when you do it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was dating my husband he dumped in me and while I was cleaning him up he opened my legs and started and eat me, I thought it was gross, but he reminded me that I eat his cum so was is the difference. Now I jump on his face right after.
Lurker
0 likes
I clean his cock after sex so he just returns the favor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I married him smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am so sensitive after being filled and can orgasm so many times I am all for the fun to continue.........including the naughtiness of the act just makes me squirt even harder!
Space Force Deserter
0 likes
An absolute turn-on! It's such an erotic thing to do (and he'd better share)!

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.”
― Carl Sagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dave69Fan
Would it be a turn on, or turn off for you?.

Would be a dream cum true
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
When single I encouraged it, with very mixed results. After marriage, it is a regular occurance.smile

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Lurker
0 likes
I’m all for it.
Lurker
0 likes
I really really would love to have the opportunity to at least once experience what it is like to eat a pussy full of cum from another guy.