Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I need help for a friend and her daughter...

last reply
11 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lady friend called me last night with a question I can't answer. Her daughter works as a buser in a large hotel restaurant. She was told by some other women not to lift some of the heavy containers of dishes because if she does, it can mess up her reproductive system and she won't be able to have kids. Her mom doesn't know but thinks that isn't true. I do know you can get back strains and pull muscles. Can any of you ladies help??

0 likes
I've never heard of that one before.

I've lifted plenty of heavy things in my time and haven't have any problems with pregnancy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thank you both... I'm sure you are right

Lurker
0 likes
I agree with both of them Iceman. I've been in the medical field before and that's a new one on me.

Probably an urban legend like the one that says if you stand on your head after intercourse that you won't get preggers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is an urban legend, my grandmother used to tell me that all the time…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been in hospitality for 16 years and have many female friends in the industry. This is a bunk story. Because we lift from a standing position there is little mid or lower back stress. The weight is taken on the hands & arms.
Its only kinky the first time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As Far as I know she could only harm herself if she was pregnant. if she was pregnant she could detach the baby by lifting heavy things or stretching to high above her head and cause herself to abort.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
Does this woman live in the 16th century? Quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Unless she's lifting the dishes with her fallopian tubes, she'll probably be alright.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
Does this woman live in the 16th century? Quite possibly the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Unless she's lifting the dishes with her fallopian tubes, she'll probably be alright.

I hate it when coffee comes out my nose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Geez I wish somebody would have told me that when I used to work at a plant nursery hauling 50 lb+ balled and burlapped trees up a hill to stuff it in some dumb asses hatch back! Yep DamonX once again hit the nail on the head! LOL
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!