Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

if you could lick your own pussy, would you and how often?

last reply
38 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
What a great way to be able to masturbate! I'd probably do it more often than I do with my fingers!

Nice gif picture you got there trying to get people wanting to see your boobs even more

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
It would probably cause a new kind of addiction and I imagine I'd be one that needed treatment.

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rangerrcb
sometimes when it's full of cum

Guy here. I feel the same way—I love to lick her cum-filled pussy.

Different question, but I wish I could suck my own cock while my wife shares my dick.

It would be awesome to help her lick her own clit, or lick her love hole while she sucks her clit.

I’d even lick her clit while another man slides his big dick in and out of her wet, throbbing pussy.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We need to be dogs. They are so lucky.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I have plenty of volunteers, so it's really just not an issue.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

seems like it would be uncomfortable to do all the time but I would try. Thankfully I know people that will do it for me.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Interesting and encouraging responses! I think that women are generally more fuzzy about sexual boundaries and are more into erotica than men. And what could be more erotic than kissing your own pussy, loving it in the most intimate way possible?
Ask a similar question to men and whilst many would say "Hell yeah!" others would be more along the lines of "having a cock in your mouth makes you gay" or something like that.

I am into the whole idea very much and have asked a few of my previous lovers this question. All but one of them said they would be up for it. However they are also more pragmatic As one said - it would take a lot of training, and probably still be very uncomfortable. And really, most women would not have any problem getting another party to do it for them smile

0 likes

Quote by Beffer
What a great way to be able to masturbate! I'd probably do it more often than I do with my fingers!

Yup

0 likes

Oh hell yes I would....probably several times a day.Unfortunately I'm not that flexible