In or Out

last reply
21 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Assuming it is a stable and monogamous relationship; do women prefer to be cummed in or cummed on?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it depends on the circumstance... but almost all of the time i'd prefer in than on...
Lurker
0 likes
Now this is tough...my 1st reaction is to say inside me (pussy or mouth mostly)...but I do love when he cums on me as well. Just surprise me, it's all good, just give it to me ?
Lurker
0 likes
First choice is in.. but on is such a close second! In anywhere and on anywhere.
Lurker
0 likes
hmmm. My answer will always be inside me, though my pussy or mouth is a different question lol
Lurker
0 likes
Most definitely in...

~less clean up
~more intimate
~feels AMAZING
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a guy, I definitely prefer it to be in her. Reasons:
1. less messy for round 2 or 3
2. Whether she is protected or not (I never use condoms) I can fantasize that I am getting her pregnant (BIG turn on for me)
3. Almost all my partners have preferred it and for me sex is all about making her enjoy it. I'm not as focused on my orgasm as I am on hers.
4. It just feels so much better! it heightens the intimacy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jessica_Heart
Most definitely in...

~less clean up
~more intimate
~feels AMAZING

Can you describe the feeling? Do you feel the actual cum?
Lurker
0 likes
Prefer in (less mess) but don't object to on either
Lurker
0 likes
I think I like inside the best. But, I also love the variety. In my mouth is fun, but not everyone's cum tastes good. My pussy is always happy being filled. And, I have gotten used to my ass being filled too. I usually take a bath after that though. But, I do enjoy watching a guy stroke himself and shoot all over me (as long as it doesn't get into my eyes, up my nose and preferably not on my hair). It really turns me on watching a guy do that, knowing he is staring at me and lusting after me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bakerspecial
I think it depends on the circumstance... but almost all of the time i'd prefer in than on...

I'm a guy, but I agree with you---I prefer to cum in rather than on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE it inside more often than on me.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd rather he cum in me than on me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the intimacy of in but I am adventurous and am open to anywhere on me too
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely IN!!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
In... It must always be inside me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In order of preference:

1. In my vagina
2. In my mouth
3. In my ass
4. On my tits
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hartmaj7

Can you describe the feeling? Do you feel the actual cum?

There is only one guy I let cum in me. Sometimes I think I can feel him cum, what I'm actually feeling is probably his penis twitching inside me as he cums. (Wow, that has a clinical sound to it). Truth be told, I'd rather he pull out. It's easier to wipe up. Although It feels better when he cums inside me it is less messy when he pulls out. What I mean is when he cums in me it kinda oozes out all night and if its one of the those middle of the day lovings then its messy all day. Yes, a good girl (hehe) would clean herself up lol, Summers Eve. It puts all the work on me...a wet wipe is easier and quicker. Well, maybe more than a wet wipe. Probably more than you wanted to know...
Lurker
0 likes
In and Out in rapid speed
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by KellyC317
In order of preference:

1. In my vagina
2. In my mouth
3. In my ass
4. On my tits

This.