Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is cuckolding just a male fantasy? Or have you found it exciting as well?

last reply
15 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
7 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There are lots of interesting and hot stories. There are hot wives, but cuckolding takes it to another dimension. I was wondering if the women here see it as exciting as the men that enjoy that sort of thing?
"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
0 likes
Quote by SethInFL
There are lots of interesting and hot stories. There are hot wives, but cuckolding takes it to another dimension. I was wondering if the women here see it as exciting as the men that enjoy that sort of thing?

2 things

1 - maybe post this in ask the guys to find out is it is actually a male fantasy or just a topic of fantastical writing. You may have worked out it's not a fantasy of mine

2 - I thought it was cuckqueen, but it seems it's cuckquean <- Link to a google search

And welcome to the forums, have fun!

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think that you are confused by my question, as it was for women. Do women want to cuckold a man, and find that idea exciting. I know what a cuckquean is, and that’s not what I’m asking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely not. I want a real man to please me, not a cuck. I don't need any beta men in my life.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I enjoy being a 'hotwife', (even though I'm actually a hot-girlfriend), but cuckolding a guy holds no interest for me. I don't want to be possessed, and neither do I want to humiliate.
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
I honestly cannot say that it excites me, actually I believe it would be a bit of a turn off. For me, my relationship with my partner would come first, above anyone else. I am not sure if I have missed something but most everything I have read, letting a third party have any kind of control over my relationship is not appealing and it does seem to come with a fair amount of degradation of the cuck. If it works in your relationship, great, but I could not see it ever being something I would be interested in.
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I always watch my wife to see if she was into it or just filling my desire. Never care for when she was doing it to make me happy, but when she did it with someone we both wanted her to have, We both get major pleasure from this activity.. She also picks out gals that she wants to see me being pleasured by.
Lurker
1 like
I have been in a cuckolding relationship for the past ten years and enjoy it very much. So I do not believe it to be just a male thing but as the wife I get pleasure seeing him getting pleasure as well.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
It's definitely not just a male thing!
Lurker
0 likes
My hubby is a cuck and we both love and enjoy it smile
Lurker
0 likes
Not for me
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
I find it super exciting and hot. I love the fantasy of fucking a husband as the wife watches, or me getting fucked in front of my partner
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by SethInFL

Definitely my great turn on fantasy in which the cuckold couple, ofcourse me and my hubby, are caught in the hands of different kinds of bullys
Non consented or reluctant sex amuses me lot lot more than hot wifing
Why should only hubby be humiliated? Its my fundamental right too
I deserve to be humiliated and verbally abused n forced to do things against my will alot more than my hubby
Lurker
0 likes
ive never done it....but in the right situation...it could be fun to make someone watch me pleasure their spouse/significant other!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I’m glad to see that this really does seem to have a combination of people who love it and those who don’t find it appealing at all. There are some great stories here on this site and all over the net really. I don’t know how much of this really works in the real world, but I can see where two like minded people who are in a committed relationship can take their relationship to another level even if it is just fantasy.