Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is cumming, orgasming, climaxing different things for a woman?

last reply
16 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For guys orgasming is when the pelvic floor muscle contractions happen that send waves of pleasure through their body. Cumming is when the guy ejaculates semen. I know a lot of people dont think of them as 2 separate events because they can happen one after the other or so close together but they can also happen without the other for example you can orgasm without ejaculating or ejaculate without an orgasm etc.

The question:
Is orgasming, cumming, climaxing separate things or different things for a woman in the same way?

Obviously I understand some squirt/female ejaculate, some gush, some just get really wet, some its all just an internal thing but I'm asking are there multiple stages that your aware of for example if a guys just had an orgasm without ejaculating he would automatically know he needs to keep going to get to the next stage cumming which would either mean more orgasms with cumming(ejaculating) or just straight to cumming(ejaculating) depending on how excited he is.

The other part of the question:
A guy only fully gets off when hes cum/ejaculated so that means orgasms feel really good but they dont take care of the urge or itch its more like you feel good but you still know you need to get somewhere which means you still feel like you have to cum/ejaculate. That kind of means even if a guy held back and had 3-4 orgasms without ejaculating he would just feel really good but he would still feel like he needs to cum/ejaculate for things to end if he didn't ejaculate he would still be as frustrated as when he started maybe even more with all the build up to it.

Do women have anything similar to that? Meaning you've orgasmed once or multiple times but you have something equivalent
to a guy cumming/ejaculating that you need to reach to for the urge to go away?
Lurker
0 likes
Can't speak for other women in different cultures, or other countries and what the words mean to them.

But if I'm climaxing, I'm getting close. Which is another word women use for climaxing.
Climaxing = Getting close=Almost orgasm.
If I climaxed then I orgasmed, but girls don't usually say the word climaxed.

If I have an orgasm, then I had just that, which always wonderful,
But I can have small orgasms all day, and my pussy stay wet all the time.

If I'm cumming, I'm squirting like a horny stripper, which is an orgasm on a sugar rush,
causing me to be unable to do anything but lay there and shake, squirting girlcum all over us.

byebye...smiles
The Linebacker
0 likes
When I am writing erotica or having sex, all three words orgasming, climaxing, cumming, mean the same thing. Orgasming sounds too clumsy to use. I'd say having an orgasm. But in erotica cumming or climaxing is much sexier.

Did y'all know in the state of Georgia we have these two towns (yep, they're actual official names):
• Climax, Georgia
• Cumming, Georgia

I have yet to climax or cum in either one of them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cool Thanks to everyone that responded. I would like to hear your thoughts on the 2nd part of the question:

For me as a guy cumming is when I ejaculate and orgasms are just the contractions that feel good so I class them as 2 very different things. I only fully get off by cumming ejaculating so that means orgasms alone just feel extremely good and pleasurable but they dont really do anything in terms of taking care of the sexual urges / itch.

That means I could hold out and have 3,4 orgasms without ejaculating by having longer sessions or edging etc but after them Im either just as frustrated as when I started or even more frustrated because the orgasms just feel extremely good they dont release any of that sexual build up. The cumming / ejaculating part is where the biggest release happens its like the longer you have sex or the more orgasms you have along the way the bigger the release at the end gets but the things in the middle dont really matter so much until you reach the end at least thats how it feels for me.

Do things work for women in the same way? Like do the orgasms just feel good or do they take away your sexual urges and frustration? I was wondering do women get a release from orgasms or is it exactly the same for women?

The only difference iv noticed is women can seem to stop having sex at any moment without feeling frustrated? Maybe they do get frustrated but dont talk about it I dont know? do you get frustrated? With me I know I would be frustrated even if a woman gave me 10 orgasms but walked away without making me cum/ejaculate. Or are women just better at controlling their feelings and urges?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ivanka_simkiewisz
Can't speak for other women in different cultures, or other countries and what the words mean to them.

But if I'm climaxing, I'm getting close. Which is another word women use for climaxing.
Climaxing = Getting close=Almost orgasm.
If I climaxed then I orgasmed, but girls don't usually say the word climaxed.

If I have an orgasm, then I had just that, which always wonderful,
But I can have small orgasms all day, and my pussy stay wet all the time.

If I'm cumming, I'm squirting like a horny stripper, which is an orgasm on a sugar rush,
causing me to be unable to do anything but lay there and shake, squirting girlcum all over us.

byebye...smiles

Do you ever feel anything like this:
You've had an orgasm but you still feel the need to get somewhere higher up or somewhere else? for example ill have orgasms but alone they just feel extremely good they dont take away the urges or the sexual tension they just feel extremely good and pleasurable but after having them I'm just as frustrated as when I started or even more frustrated because its like I still feel like I need to keep going because I need to get to the point where I ejaculate.

Its like even if I hold out and have 3-4 orgasms they'll just feel extremely good but I still know I have to get to the point where I ejaculate to finish everything. The things that happen in the middle like going longer, having orgasms without ejaculation the only difference they seem to make for me is I experience pleasure along the way and it makes the ending more and more intense so its like your being patient to get a bigger reward at the end but its like you still always know you need to get there otherwise everything else you just did doesn't matter so much.

Is that the cumming and squirting / orgasm on a sugar rush your referring to? would that be something similar?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
how do you announce it to your partner?
this is the right word!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought they were all the same , just different words Anglo / American language barrier . but on roughly the same note . different types of orgasm when your having sex , masturbation or actually making love, and "gush " squirt " ??? must be an american thing lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Samantha28
I thought they were all the same , just different words Anglo / American language barrier . but on roughly the same note . different types of orgasm when your having sex , masturbation or actually making love, and "gush " squirt " ??? must be an american thing lol

Cool. Would like to hear your thoughts on:
For me it feels like ive had an orgasm but I still feel the need to get somewhere higher up or somewhere else? for example ill have orgasms but alone they just feel extremely good they dont take away the urges or the sexual tension they just feel extremely good and pleasurable but after having them I'm just as frustrated as when I started or even more frustrated because its like I still feel like I need to keep going because I still need to get to the point where I ejaculate.

Its like even if I hold out and have 3-4 orgasms they'll just feel extremely good but I still know I have to get to the point where I ejaculate to finish everything. The things that happen in the middle like going longer, having orgasms without ejaculation the only difference they seem to make for me is I experience pleasure along the way and it makes the ending more and more intense so its like being patient to get a bigger reward at the end but its like you still always know you need to get there otherwise everything else you just did doesn't matter so much if you never go all the way to the end.

Im basically trying to understand how the ending works for women? Like a guy has to ejaculate for his sexual urges to go away is there anything similar in women or do women just have different levels of orgasms like the first type maybe you just feel extremely good but it doesnt take the urge away and then somewhere you have the second type thats really intense releases all the sexual urges in the same way the orgasms a guy has while ejaculating?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
don't analyse it so much for god sake .. plus i got bored reading your reply .. just masturbate and enjoy it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I my experience - Orgasm,cumming, climaxing have the same meaning but can in fact, in my experience, be a bit different in the way my body reacts. My orgasms when I masturbate can be different to when I cum with my lovers both male and female. Like I can tell them "I am cumming." I would never tell them "I am having my orgasm now." The climax is just that - the apex or climax of my orgasm I enjoy irrespective of what I call it at the time. After my climax its all down hill.
I dont squirt or gush when I orgasm but I can get wet at times and really wet at others. The intensity of the build -up before my orgasm determines how much "juice" I make, irrespective of the method used to get me to cum.
I often do have multiple orgasms which are amazing. Generally these occur when I am having oral.

My guys will always tell me they are cumming - there is no other word for them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Samantha28

Who was it who said, "'England and America are two countries divided by a common language'?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I my experience - Orgasm,cumming, climaxing have the same meaning but can in fact, in my experience, be a bit different in the way my body reacts. My orgasms when I masturbate can be different to when I cum with my lovers both male and female. Like I can tell them "I am cumming." I would never tell them "I am having my orgasm now." The climax is just that - the apex or climax of my orgasm I enjoy irrespective of what I call it at the time. After my climax its all down hill.
I dont squirt or gush when I orgasm but I can get wet at times and really wet at others. The intensity of the build -up before my orgasm determines how much "juice" I make, irrespective of the method used to get me to cum.
I often do have multiple orgasms which are amazing. Generally these occur when I am having oral.

My guys will always tell me they are cumming - there is no other word for them.

The thing you mentioned about orgasms being different when masturbating and having sex. Thats true for me but with me the orgasms feel completely different even if Im masturbating over a different woman but usually if I masturbate over the same woman again Ill get orgasms that feel like the orgasms I had from masturbating to her before. Its the same with sex the orgasms feel completely different with a different women but they'll usually feel very similar with the same woman. The intensity of the orgasms changes based on how long the session lasts or what happens but its like each person gives me a unique feeling ill only feel from having sex with that person or masturbating over that person.

Im a guy that loves giving women oral and pleasing women thats mainly why I'm trying to understand how multiple orgasms work mainly because I want to have a better understanding of whats actually going on. The biggest thing I have trouble understanding is lets say I'm giving a woman multiple orgasms and if she can go on forever then how does she reach that point where she's fully satisfied and had enough if she can just keep going. Wouldn't that mean she wants to always have more orgasms and can never reach a place she can call a happy ending? How does she feel the need to stop if she could technically keep going?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by marie5555

Who was it who said, "'England and America are two countries divided by a common language'?

George Bernard Shaw (most likely)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by vsmdsm

I am a guy that loves giving women oral and pleasing women thats mainly why I'm trying to understand how multiple orgasms work mainly because I want to have a better understanding of whats actually going on. The biggest thing I have trouble understanding is lets say I'm giving a woman multiple orgasms and if she can go on forever then how does she reach that point where she's fully satisfied and had enough if she can just keep going. Wouldn't that mean she wants to always have more orgasms and can never reach a place she can call a happy ending? How does she feel the need to stop if she could technically keep going?

Being a woman I dont ejaculatory and thats what seems to kill the ability for a male to continue to a second or multiple orgasm immediately after the first one. For me I climax early and I can then continue on until I have another or he cums. providing I have achieved one I am satisfied but always enjoy continuing to another if possible. With my girlfriend we are both accustomed to us having our orgasm orally and generally that one is far stronger than those we enjoy from our guys having intercourse. Oral is another matter. With my girlfriend we can adjust and extend our time together when it really feels better than average. Then one can often be enough. Then there are times one is not enough and we proceed to have another and another if we are in the mood for it. When we are finished I am exhausted. That is a happy ending as it was referred to.

There are times my partner just wants to enjoy what he/she is doing and I am happy to let them go and enjoy what they are getting from me. I dont necessary want or need to cum a second time then, and its just a case of lay back and enjoy it until they are happy to end it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by vsmdsm
For guys orgasming is when the pelvic floor muscle contractions happen that send waves of pleasure through their body. Cumming is when the guy ejaculates semen. I know a lot of people dont think of them as 2 separate events because they can happen one after the other or so close together but they can also happen without the other for example you can orgasm without ejaculating or ejaculate without an orgasm etc.

The question:
Is orgasming, cumming, climaxing separate things or different things for a woman in the same way?

Obviously I understand some squirt/female ejaculate, some gush, some just get really wet, some its all just an internal thing but I'm asking are there multiple stages that your aware of for example if a guys just had an orgasm without ejaculating he would automatically know he needs to keep going to get to the next stage cumming which would either mean more orgasms with cumming(ejaculating) or just straight to cumming(ejaculating) depending on how excited he is.

The other part of the question:
A guy only fully gets off when hes cum/ejaculated so that means orgasms feel really good but they dont take care of the urge or itch its more like you feel good but you still know you need to get somewhere which means you still feel like you have to cum/ejaculate. That kind of means even if a guy held back and had 3-4 orgasms without ejaculating he would just feel really good but he would still feel like he needs to cum/ejaculate for things to end if he didn't ejaculate he would still be as frustrated as when he started maybe even more with all the build up to it.

Do women have anything similar to that? Meaning you've orgasmed once or multiple times but you have something equivalent
to a guy cumming/ejaculating that you need to reach to for the urge to go away?

I would agree with what iwanka hss stated.
And to add to that............... Orgasm in a woman is a state when her inner muscles are contracting n relaxing continuously at a rapid pace in order to get the male penis more n more towards the opening of cervix and get his seed (semen) into her fertile region.
Cumming or ejaculating or squirting to my mind are the same thing which indicate the state where there is end of that sex session for women also.
So conceptually men n women face two different states in a sex session. One orgasm and other cumming.
As rightly said...... These two stages in men are generally not separable and considered same.
However generally the women do not acheive the second state which is squirting or cumming.
So this is the possible reason that a woman once heated....... Remains horny for very long time.