Is my neighbor a tease

last reply
34 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Every bloke has a lingerie fetish, if you don't know that you don't know much about blokes.

Why get so uptight about it all, this site is about fantasy.

If my question was
the most ridiculous questions I've ever been asked
Why bother to answer, it seems its you who is wasting her own fucking time.

Time to fuck off back to whatever you do best. Whatever that may be.

Hello Newsletter.

The first story/fantasy about "doing laundry" is just that, a STORY OR FANTASY. Not all stories here are true or fact. It is a story site.

First of all, you came here and 'asked the gals' what we thought. We told you. So now you get a bit narky because you don't like what we said. You asked for it.

Secondly, you didn't say anything about a lingerie fetish in your opening post. As far as I can see, a lingerie fetish has 'fuck all' to do with asking us if we think your neighbour is flirting with you by hanging her underwear on the OUTSIDE of the line. That is the original question you asked us. We answered it. Perhaps your lingerie fetish is what is influencing your opinion on whether she is flirting with you or not. To be honest, and personally, it's one of the most ridiculous questions I've ever been asked.

I have never 'flashed my tits' at anyone, so you know fuck all about me. I don't think she is more subtle than some at all because I think the flirting is in your imagination. If you really think she is flirting with you, why did you come here and ask our opinion? I think it's time for you to 'get real'.

If you weren't going to even consider anyone's opinion, why did you ask? In my humble opinion, all you have done so far is waste my fucking time.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by newsletter
Every bloke has a lingerie fetish, if you don't know that you don't know much about blokes.

If my question was
the most ridiculous questions I've ever been asked
Why bother to answer, it seems its you who is wasting her own fucking time.

Actually NOT every bloke has a lingerie fetish. Definition of Fetish - "any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation". [url=http://](Source)[/url]

Why get uptight about it? It is you who came here and posted the rude message to us all and it was me who just had to remind you it was fantasy. You can't expect people not to retaliate. I answered your question because I'm a nice person and even though I thought the question was silly, I thought I would try to help. How selfish of me!

I will never waste my time posting a reply to a question from you again, and I think you might find that a lot of other people who have posted or read this thread will do the same smile Have a good Day.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by newsletter

If my question was the most ridiculous questions I've ever been asked Why bother to answer, it seems its you who is wasting her own fucking time.

There's no need to be so aggressive, please.

If you post something in a public forum to complete strangers, the replies you get may not be what you want to hear, but that's the internet.

We're all here to enjoy ourselves and as you rightly point out, this is a fantasy site so let's make it a good one?

Lurker
0 likes
Ok, her nipples show through her clothing because she's not wearing a bra. She hangs her washing out carefully, especially her underwear (totally rational behaviour for garments made of finer material). She hangs her bras and panties on the outside of the rotary line.

She needs her underwear to dry quicker than the rest (which is why it's on the outside of the rotary line), especially a bra for obvious reasons. She is totally unaware she's being perved by the bloke next door.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It would suck to go through life getting a woody every time you see women's underwear and bras. Walking through the mall or a department store must be challenging.

If someone has a 'fetish' that intense about just the visual of a garment of clothing hanging on a line, then it's important to remember that not everyone is aware of this or is provoking it on purpose. It's like a guy with a shoe fetish thinking a woman is flirting with her neighbour because she left her sandals on the back porch one night in plain view of his window.

A guy might be titillated by knowing what kind of panties his neighbour wears but it's important not to assign meaning to it beyond that. She's not doing it on purpose. It's her private residence and property - she can hang up her laundry wearing a string bikini - that, in and of itself, doesn't mean anything.