Is This Totally Crazy?

last reply
38 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
No.58 - Never slap her, even if it’s just in a joking way.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I think I found the one that explains it all:

No.101 - Slip sweet notes in her locker. (they will make her day)

Rules of a gentleman according to a high schooler watches way too much Twilight and movies based on books written by Nicholas Sparks.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Besides the fact that this is the most absurd and ridiculous thing I have ever read, who the HELL put the time into creating this list?

Also, side note... why is always the gentleman who has all of these rules? As a woman, I have seen plenty of my girlfriends emotionally manipulate and abuse their boyfriends. Everyone be nice, have a lot of sex, and quit being bitches and you'll have a great relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Total bollocks..... A gentleman is kind, loving, cooks, does the laundry, and makes his woman feel the most important person in the world x
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
Reads like "How to be a Gentleman under Laboratory Conditions".

Can't be arsed to read it all. Was there one that said...

"Let her know in advance that you are going to cum in her mouth and spitting, in your opinion, is most unladylike"
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa

"Let her know in advance that you are going to cum in her mouth and spitting, in your opinion, is most unladylike"

lol - i love you for this! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Hell, I don't even feel like reading it all...

Fuck I didn't read it all ... ill have more chance of winning lotto than get a man who would not only memorize but to do all those with due diligence. (shakes head)
Lurker
0 likes
What the shit? This sounds like one of those "Pickup Artist" or seduction lists.

[img][/img]

Just be yourself, treat her with respect/as your equal. There are enough people that are right for you.
Lurker
0 likes
I've seen #17 a few times, especially in bars.Guys tryin to suck up, to get a piece of ass.