Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It is said that no one knows a woman's body better than another woman?

last reply
16 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So ladies, when a guy is going down on you what is the one thing that he does differently from a woman that you'd like him to know?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll say this: No one knows my body better than myself! smile.

As far as what he does, I can honestly say that in the beginning of our relationship (which is going on 18 years now) he was too fast. You know, going right for the sweet spot instantly. That's just not working out for me, honey. Good thing is, we've always been able to communicate with each other on just about every level and any subject. So, that was discussed pretty quickly lol.

Anyway, that would be the one thing I can think of. Going for the goods right off the bat. You have to take some time to feel, touch, tease, hot breathy whispers of things to come, lick, taste...all over those sensitive erogenous areas. That goes for both parties involved too. Not just the man. Just saying :).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say treat that clit like a tiny cock.......and then treat it as you would want your cock treated[meaning, not too rough...etc.], I'm not saying the other parts don't need to be included...it's a package deal, so, don't forget,but, the clit's the star of the show. AND then LISTEN to your women....not just what she says, but, the sounds she makes and the breaths she takes.....PAY ATTENTION, don't just dive in like you're the pussy master...cuz not all pussies are the same..and just because it "worked" for one doesn't mean it will the next.

Just my opinion...that's what I like and how I give
Lurker
0 likes
Guys whatever your technique you used with the last lady my not take your next lady where you are trying to take her.

Some of you want to attack her magic switch with all the gusto you have and while this can be pleasant, but would not be my 12 step program for the ultimate experience.

There are many other sensitive places too that could use your attention. All those folds and crevices, and shapes like you attention also. Some tongue penetration will never be rejected.

A slow buildup to the cresendo will always work for me. As others have said listen to you lady, not only her voice, but her breathing, her body response and the sounds of love and ecstasy that are none verbal.

Take your time and treat her as if only her feelings and orgasm matters.

That is my most pleasant formula, but if 500 other woman answer this thread you will most likely get 499 different responses.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think women know another womans body better because we know our own body best. I will usually do to another woman what I like done to me, but you also have to be ready to react to her too. But I will also pay attention to the signals she is giving as we play. Not all us women like the same thing. Dont be afraid to ask her what she likes. Take your time, its not a race!!! Experiment. Try new things. Dont be afraid of toys, they wont replace you unless you let them. Men can please a woman just as good as a woman can, but most men choose not to take the time and effort to learn how to.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChaCha
I would say treat that clit like a tiny cock.......and then treat it as you would want your cock treated[meaning, not too rough...etc.], I'm not saying the other parts don't need to be included...it's a package deal, so, don't forget,but, the clit's the star of the show. AND then LISTEN to your women....not just what she says, but, the sounds she makes and the breaths she takes.....PAY ATTENTION, don't just dive in like you're the pussy master...cuz not all pussies are the same..and just because it "worked" for one doesn't mean it will the next.

**LIKES THIS**
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One phrase of advice.... SLOW DOWN COWBOY!!!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
take your time..... It doesn't just feel good because you're in the general area, sometimes you need to make a bit of effort.
And beee gentle. Would you want me pressing hard down on your cock?>no, it would hurt wouldn't it?? jackass

lol xxxxxxx
Removalist
0 likes

You must satisfy the mind before you will have a chance at satisfying the body. Its not so much physical as mental. No amount of time or direction can assist in this. It is not knowing a body better, the act that women are so much better at is understanding the mental requirements of a woman.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
So ladies, when a guy is going down on you what is the one thing that he does differently from a woman that you'd like him to know?

Take your time to find the right spot and when found that point of pleasure is not just the clitoris, it moves and can be in a different place every time. Girls know that and explore more. That's not a critique of men or their ability to please when going down but have a think about it and be patient, loving and sensuous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tell you what, I'll take a survey of a bunch of women, and a bunch of men, and see who does better. And then in the interest of fairness, I'm going to use combinations thereof and see if I can tell the difference. When I am done I promise to post a comprehensive report of my findings.

Now, if volunteers could just form a line right here...
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Just-SJ
Tell you what, I'll take a survey of a bunch of women, and a bunch of men, and see who does better. And then in the interest of fairness, I'm going to use combinations thereof and see if I can tell the difference. When I am done I promise to post a comprehensive report of my findings.

Now, if volunteers could just form a line right here...

I step up to volunteer!!!! Pick me!!! pick me!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Where were all these notes 50 plus years ago. Ladies there is nothing BETTER than you telling your partner what you like and what you don't. Not enough communication. You would be surprised how we can adapt and change. PS. door swings both ways.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I have not been with a woman yet, I believe that the way a woman would be better is because of one of two things or a combination.

The main being just what Antonio said. The woman is not communicating.

If for whatever reason, she can't or won't tell the guy what pleases her, then another woman will be "better" because she will do as Nikki said... start with what she knows she likes herself.

But, if she is telling him, showing him and such and it still isn't as good, then he is either not listening, not understanding, or not taking enough time.

This is just a theory, of course. Just using reasoning. Maybe after I have had oral sex with another girl, I will think differently.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey , Women in general will always be superior in knowing another women's heart. So ti would always be better to ask another women's opinion if you are planning to date a women.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by shi_squared
Quote by ChaCha

**LIKES THIS**

Lurker
0 likes
Men seem to forget that we're sensitive, you can't go straight to full blown fast'n'hard clit play....OUCH! It's all about the build up.