Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, do you remember your first time? Did you have "the big O"?

last reply
38 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

Definitely remember my first time. Like most of you it was painful and lasted about 8 minutes. No big "o".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I do. I had a bet going with my best friend over who would lose their virginity first, and I let a friend of my boyfriend's seduce me after bringing me home from college over Thanksgiving.

I did orgasm orally, but while I had been fantasizing about him for a while, and it was very raw and exciting, he didn't manage to fully penetrate me until a week later, after several hot sessions

My boyfriend was surprisingly cool about it when he found out, but I didn't find out until years later that he had actually arranged it. Seems that he was a virgin himself, and wanted me to have a more experienced lover the first time; so his car rather conveniently "broke down" a just the right time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do remember, it's your first, it's memorable. No orgasm though.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Musigal
I do remember, it's your first, it's memorable. No orgasm though.

yes you can never forget your first
Lurker
0 likes
I'll always remember that he drove 3 hours in the middle of the night to come and be with me...it was memorable but no orgasm from doing it. It was very special.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I can remember my first time, you had me with a vague idea of what was going on, and him who had no idea what to do, and ended far too quick. There was no big O, it ended too soon, and he seemed happy, and I learned to find men who cared about lasting longer than just their needs. Lol

My big O didn’t come until the next guy, and that was something to remember.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
nope. Unfortunately. Kind of glad I didn't, I didnt want to be head over heels for him
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetElle
I'll always remember that he drove 3 hours in the middle of the night to come and be with me...it was memorable but no orgasm from doing it. It was very special.

awwww touching
Lurker
0 likes
I remember thinking, that's it? He had multiple "O's" that day, me not so lucky. sad