Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies,What's The Strangest Sexual Request You've Received ?

last reply
38 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Jennifer..may I suggest you come to my lake house for the weekend and be Stacy's and my sex toy for the weekend...I am sure between the three of us you would have something else to report..smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On my way Beth....grins
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can I come i can cook !! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey Ken.
Wait for me.
I'll even give you a leg-up.

Not too sure whether this post should get or
Lurker
0 likes
My boyfriend asked me if he could see me pee. One time I let him watch... he stood in the door opening, while I sat on the toilet. Nothing happened afterwards. For me it was not exciting at all, just weird. But it seems he was satisfied, so what can I say? smile
Lurker
0 likes
I'm still a virgin anally … He wanted to fuck me there. I was stunned...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
To let him put lipstick on my pussy lips!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in Greece , i was waitress in a restaurant , i was told to seduce a couple of american lesbian
0 likes
Quote by BadLittleMom
Actually not that long ago a man asked me to go with him to a cemetery and bend over the tombstone of his mother and to let him fuck me in the ass. I asked him why and he would not tell me. So I said I don't think so. He never asked me again.

that is creepy as fuck
Lurker
0 likes
With the exception of the one where the dude wanted the girl to get fucked on his mother's tombstone, these requests all seem pretty run-of-the-mill to me. I am actually not even that surprised by the mother one. I think the first 20 most popular erotic writings for all time on literotica are Mother/son incest erotica. This just confirms an opinion I've held for a long long time. Women have much more interesting fantasies than men do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had a few odd requests, like the guy who wanted to come on my picture and give it back to me but the strangest i remember was a guy who wanted me to masterbate while wearing panties and then let him wear them out all day. I did it and it was a fun kink to see him enjoy it so much.