Lingerie

last reply
14 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Does anyone else think that wearing lingerie (sexy panties & bra) is important? I absolutely love it, not only for my man but for myself because it makes me feel good!! Not to mention wearing something sexy to bed or around the house when I can does have it's benefits!
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I too love to wear sexy lingerie. I do it for others but mainly because it makes me feel sexy. Same with dressing sexy when I go out. Many times it is for myself.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Same here!! I think it's important for a woman to feel good about themself. This is just one way I like to do it. I also do it hoping to get a "reaction" out of my husband. lol!
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i agree i always wear sexy underwear makes me feel sexy and confident and of course hubby never complains
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Glad to know it's not just me. I do think I may go a litle overboard. I should own stock in Victoria Sectret. I spend a fortune there. I just like the way it makes me feel & I've always liked the reaction I get from the men. I also like to dress sexy. My husband will ask why I'm so dressed up & you'd think by know he'd get the picture that it's just the way I dress. I've always dressed like that even going to the office.
Lurker
0 likes
Ooooh yup definately! Just wearing it can make me feel a whole lot better about myself and when im out, i carry myself better and am generally more confident too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Monroe, you love wearing classic lingerie, which suits your personality perfectly! A classy classic lady! Plus you have the body to show it off to its best!
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only two options on the lingerie front. Matching or none at all !
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I must say I like mine to match as much as possible. Sometimes what I'm wearing may prevent it but not often. Victoria Secret loves me and I love them especially when they have a sale!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm definitily a lingerie slut. I tend to go for the silk or satin gowns and robes at home, and enjoy dressing conservative yet sexy with some surprises when I go to work or go out.
Lurker
0 likes
You'll find more un-matching underwear and odd socks in my bedroom than you'd find in a landfill. But, I do own a handful of matching sets (underwear, not socks) and will generally wear them as and when I need a bit of a pick me up. If I'm off out of an evening then I'll always wear nice underwear ....... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hartclass
Monroe, you love wearing classic lingerie, which suits your personality perfectly! A classy classic lady! Plus you have the body to show it off to its best!

Lurker
0 likes
I love wearing sexy lingerie, a sexy thong and bra set makes me feel really good and confident, add stockings and suspenders and they can make me feel so sexy I sometimes get turned on just by wearing them.
Lurker
0 likes
I love wearing lingerie it makes me feel so sexy and confident. I love to wear matching lace bra and panties. A nice comfortable sexy bra with hot panties that cover half my ass. I especially love to tease a man while i wear them;)...seeing their eyes just travel down my body with that expression that's like damn that is hot. I love it