Lover picks out your Clothes and more

last reply
18 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
How do you feel when your lover picks out your clothes, ear rings etc. before making love?

How do you feel when he buys you a sexy, padded bra?

Is he being loving or dominating?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by John
How do you feel when your lover picks out your clothes, ear rings etc. before making love?

How do you feel when he buys you a sexy, padded bra?

Is he being loving or dominating?

What attitude does he do it with? Is it in a fun, exciting way, or sternly and authoritatively? How often does he do it? Was it agreed beforehand or does he nicely ask if he can?

If he bought me a padded bra he is either blind or has hands like shovels. If it was for a lass who had much smaller boobs than I, I would want to know if she was insecure about them first, because in my opinion, nothing says, "You have tiny boobs" like a padded bra bought as a present! If he likes them smaller and she is happy too, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Again, it's about attitude. But I would say if he wasn't sure, he ought to tread very gently and carefully. Other lasses probably think differently to me, but that's my opinion.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
The Linebacker
0 likes
I think it is genetic that women will pick out their men's clothes. You just have to deal with it. Actually my wife has pretty good tastes. She will buy me shirt & tie colors that I would not have picked for myself but no big deal I guess. Just don't let her dress you, at least pick out your clothes to wear to work and all yourself, even if she did buy them for you.

This can work both ways though. I have actually bought clothes for her and surprised her, and not just sexy lingerie. She loved it!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I love it.

When a guy picks out something, buys me something or tells me what he likes to see me in, it means he thinks I will look sexy in it and/or it will turn him on to see me wearing it. Even if it was something that wasn't really my taste, I would still wear it. Dress-up and sex and fantasy is fun.

Even if it's an outfit or jewelry to wear in public that's not my style, I've always obliged if it's bought for me and he likes the way it looks on me.

I don't see it as a power thing at all... or if it is, it's a good power-thing. lol
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I love it.

When a guy picks out something, buys me something or tells me what he likes to see me in, it means he thinks I will look sexy in it and/or it will turn him on to see me wearing it. Even if it was something that wasn't really my taste, I would still wear it. Dress-up and sex and fantasy is fun.

Even if it's an outfit or jewelry to wear in public that's not my style, I've always obliged if it's bought for me and he likes the way it looks on me.

I don't see it as a power thing at all... or if it is, it's a good power-thing. lol

I always get a fashion show at home after my wife goes on a shopping spree, which is a lot. I tell her which items look the best on her or which shows off her butt, legs, breasts the best, and she takes my opinion very seriously. If I say something doesn't look so good on her, she returns it. I just tell her the truth about what I think about the clothes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to get some good feedback like that...My partner won't say anything except "looks fine". He did get me a nice nighty for valentines day..
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i play a fun little game sometimes where i let them pick the thong color of the day. that usually goes over well and i do really like it too smile
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I love nice sexy clothes and dressing up for your guy is for sure a turn-on. If a guy likes to shop and has a good sense of style and can pick you a sexy dress or something nice to wear and he's flirty and fun about it, then for sure you'll love to wear it for him and......if he's a good boy.....let him take it off at the end of the evening. I think most guys have certain types of clothes and outfits that turn them on so unless it is totally in bad taste a girl should play along and wear things that obviously he thinks are hot and sexy. You'll both benefit in the end cause he'll be totally wanting you all night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to get my boyfriend's opinion of my clothes. He has never bought me any lingere as I rather get that on my own and surpise him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when my lover picks out sexy clothes to wear, especially of we role play.

I don't really need a padded bra so I can't comment on that.

I know that it really turns him on, so I'm okay with being his submissive.
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing a guy can do to put me in the yes mood more than picking out an outfit for me to wear.

If he cares enough to make the effort, makes me feel special. If it is a little sexy that is nice too and if it is really hot and show off that takes me to the top of the pyramid.
Lurker
0 likes
I've loved it when a guy has bought me some sexy lingerie, it spices things up when wearing it for him.

Lets face it, he's not likely to buy you big knickers and a pair of tights is he!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gee, I'd love to find out.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My boyfriend buys clothing for me fairly often. And he's actually got pretty good taste. He even buys me heels on occasion and so far he's picked very well. He doesn't choose ALL of my clothing though. That might be a bit too much. I do enjoy dressing up for him though. And there's a fair number of sexy costumes now in my dresser that he's picked. And that's a ton of fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My Husband tries to take charge of me especially when we are going out he will pick bits out and i will change a few things and he will notice.. but he loves that I rebel in my little ways

underwear well most of it he has bought for me luckly we both love lace.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i find it super sexy ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I think it is sweet of him and I will probably wear it for him even if I'm not too happy. I mean, he actually made the effort to get me something. But it would get really annoying if he did it all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its good to show your affection and care that way .. but i will find it irritating if he does that every time!
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
its the other way round, I tend to leave out an array of my undies for my lover to pick for me to wear....which he adores!