Married Women and Sex

last reply
10 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A little research project for the married ladies only...

Question 1: How many years have you been married?
Question 2: On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the most fulfilling), how would you rate your sex life?
Question 3: Depending on your score above, what is special or missing about your sex life?
Question 4: How often do you have sex?
Question 5: In the past year, have you only had sex with your husband?

Thanks in advance!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1: 9
2: 12
3: I really couldn't be happier with all aspects of my sex life. Wish I had it when I was younger, would be the only thing I'd change.
4: Several times a week.
5: No, not even close.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I'm not technically married, but have been living with my boyfriend for 8 years. Does that count? :-) (...and living with TWO boyfriends for over 3 years!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Given that response, Bethany, I'll go ahead and assume the rest of your responses!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JustSomeJoe

Question 2: On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the most fulfilling), how would you rate your sex life?
Question 3: Depending on your score above, what is special or missing about your sex life?

Thanks in advance!

1: 14
2: Used to be a 10. Now it's a 5 - having only dropped in the last few years.
3: We don't have a solid marriage built on love and trust, anymore.
4: Sometimes - maybe once a month or so.
5: LOL! I get myself off A LOT because I just don't want to fuss with the Mr.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JustSomeJoe

Thanks in advance!

1.) 38 years in a few days
2.) 20
3.) Hubbie is extremely special. About a years after we were married, Hubbie became my second Master. Shortly after that I became a shared wife when Hubbie offered me to his best friend Steven. In the late 80s we formed a private swing group with Steven and his wife. Today we have 5 couples, 3 single gals and 5 single guys. We are all tested regularly for STDs and have all pledged not to play outside the group without protection. Hubbie and Steven are the only two men I make love to, the rest I fuck.
4.) at least twice a day with a partner, then twice a day with myself. Or any combination for at least 4 events.
5.) No
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JustSomeJoe

Thanks in advance!

1. 19 years
2. 10
3. loving, sexy husband who encourages my exploration.
4. 3-4 times a week
5. No
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although the sample size is far too small to derive any meaningful conclusions, I can't help but notice the pattern. Thanks to all who responded.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JustSomeJoe

Question 1: How many years have you been married?........ I consider myself to be partnered with my gf for 2 +years. We are not married but have an established a FWB arrangement.
Question 2: On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the most fulfilling), how would you rate your sex life? ......10.
Question 3: Depending on your score above, what is special or missing about your sex life? ......My FWB group is really special for all of us - I dont know that I am missing anything.
Question 4: How often do you have sex? Often. ......More than twice a week.
Question 5: In the past year, have you only had sex with your husband?...... Never outside our group.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Question 1: 6 years
Question 2: 1
Question 3: my sex life is missing
Question 4: last time was over a year ago
Question 5: Not had sex with anyone, other than my toys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well open up your twat and lets play Kum games