Masturbating at work

last reply
79 replies
12.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you done it? Location at work? How often? How did you hide it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I've masturbated at work before. I masturbate in the stalls in the women's restroom in the teacher's lounge. On average I masturbate there a couple of times a week.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you have to keep it quiet, or are you still audible?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
its very hard to keep quiet unless you bite your lips/tongue.
Lurker
0 likes
Hasn't everyone... lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by secretlybi
Yes, I've masturbated at work before. I masturbate in the stalls in the women's restroom in the teacher's lounge. On average I masturbate there a couple of times a week.

Can't I masterbate with u
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChristineWillis
Hasn't everyone... lol

Not sure that is why I am asking lol....seriously though, I have not but want to because I think it will be hot. Just nervous :/
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh yes! Often! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, in the bathroom and at my desk, only something that occurred a few times. Trying to hide it is part of the excitement of it all. Hearing others close by as your bringing yourself off....no one knows but you.....what a great release.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChristineWillis
Hasn't everyone... lol

Heh, no. I work in a very unsexy atmosphere.
For generations our ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Reclaim our armored past for an unending future.
0 likes
I am almost never horny at work.

However, thanks a lot for this thread. Now I'm thinking,"Oh, I bet someone did right there. Gotta get some disinfectant on that."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope never at work I am a pediatric nurse . I have worn a butt plug all day at work and by the time I got off work I was so ready to get off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
some times alone and other time phone sex with a female friend after office folks left for the day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On a number of occasions I would masturbate in one of the stalls of the women's restroom at school. My last school built single user unisex restrooms for staff and I often (about once a week) masturbate. I was just usually too busy during my prep period with work that I did not have the time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes X I also carry love balls and spare undies in my handbag! X
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well, sometimes that is the only way to get a grip on things and be able to focus on work again. I sit in a cubicle so it is not like anyone can see what i do under my desk if i am quiet.
Lurker
0 likes
I have masturbated for my husband at his work on his desk, but never have done it when I have been working.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do often...it's a long day, I can't go that long without it. In the bathroom or in my car in the parking lot (my windows are tinted)
Lurker
0 likes
I never knock people's decisions to do certain things... but NO, I haven't and can't imagine that I ever would. I get the whole "it's sneaky and fun" thing, but commonsense tells me that flicking the bean isn't worth losing my job... as a responsible adult with a family to support, I would never put myself in the situation of getting fired over a sexual offence, not to mention I would probably be charged as well, and it would be a sexual offender charge... so nope, no thanks!

good luck though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. Can't claim I've never been tempted though.
Lurker
0 likes
No way. I like my job!
Lurker
0 likes
No chance it would ever happen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thigh clenching when my girlfriend sends me dirty emails. does that count ?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Samantha28
Thigh clenching when my girlfriend sends me dirty emails. does that count ?

Damn I thought all that clenching was for me

I must admit to adjourning to the ladies when I have chatted to a some one from Lush
Lurker
0 likes
Being a housewife..yes i do. Before when i had a real job i had only done it very seldomly in the ladies.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a personal cabin now so can even masturbate nude..... yes I have been nude in the cabin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes first time as a dare in the bathroom.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It is a great stress reliever and a great boredom reliever!

I do it in the toilets at work. I have to try and be quiet as others are using the bathroom. I find it horny that people are walking around me not knowing what is going on... :-)

Gemma xx
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I have. I used to work from a building of religion, and had my own set of rooms for planning and storage. I was very stressed and spent long hours on my own, often into the night. Obviously, I needed regular relief, and my private office was ideal for a quick you-know-what.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************