Masturbation vs sex

last reply
23 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Does anyone prefer masturbation over sex?
Lurker
0 likes
Yes masterbation cause you can't get into trouble and you can do it any where.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
No way.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
*blushes* i love to masturbate, i admit it, BUT...

it's only a hobby. sex is a full time job - pleasuring myself doesn't hold a candle to being with a partner.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't necessarily prefer it over being with my man, but hey...I won't deny myself the pleasure of...myself haha, when he's not around.
Lurker
0 likes
For now, It has to do.
Lurker
0 likes
i love masturbation, but it will never beat sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
[oops. didn't notice it was "ask the girls" forum... my bad]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Masturbation has the advantage of being available any time, anywhere. Although some places might get you arrested of course.
If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TearsOfAnAngel
For now, It has to do.

That'll change soon my love
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
*blushes* i love to masturbate, i admit it, BUT...

it's only a hobby. sex is a full time job - pleasuring myself doesn't hold a candle to being with a partner.

Well said. Totally agree

Oh, and LOVED the (unintended) pun re the candle....naughty.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope.
"Happiness is doing it rotten your own way."Isaac Asimov (1994)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, I didn't read the subject, For the Girls, before posting, just came here from my profile page by clicking on someone's post.
"Happiness is doing it rotten your own way."Isaac Asimov (1994)
Lurker
0 likes
You've got to be kidding, right?
Lurker
0 likes
There is nothing better than getting off with someone else, but in my case I have difficulty reaching an orgasam during sex. I reach my most pleasurable orgasam when I'm masturbating! Am I broken?? LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both are great. I love to masturbate with some one and then have sex! Best of both worlds
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
masturbation wont get me pregnant! but cant do oral sex alone and the feel of a guy on me is just wonderful!
Lurker
0 likes
Ok so you are pulling our chain aren't you?

I love to masturbate and do so regularly!!

But for me it is like having Chinese Food, while I love it at the time, I am hungary again in about an hour.

Unable to imagine how the two terms could be used in the same sentence.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love both .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen
There is nothing better than getting off with someone else, but in my case I have difficulty reaching an orgasam during sex. I reach my most pleasurable orgasam when I'm masturbating! Am I broken?? LOL!

I can't reach an orgasm during masterbation... I am still a virgin so i don't know if i will during sex. but i really hope so!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Masturbation and sex are kind of two different things for me. So I like and need both.

Masturbation is all about me trying to give myself the biggest orgasm, make that orgasms, possible. Which is absolutely wonderful.

Sex, for me, is not about the Big O. I have plenty of orgasms during sex and I love them, but that is not the goal.
Lurker
0 likes
I kinda do.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with a lot of you all. I love masturbation and do it almost daily but it is different than sex with another person. Masturbation is having sex with yourself and if you look at it that way...and let yourself get mentally into the self sex it can be very erotic. I do sometimes have more intense orgasms from masturbation. But...sex with another person is so intimate. Discovering how to please that person and how unique everyone is when it comes to sexual pleasure...thats the best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a lot of difficulty reaching orgasm during maturbation so a lot of the time its just teasing myself which is awful!
With the right partners I can achieve orgasm on top but very rarely. So any guys that like to go down town are a bonus for me because it's a bout the only consisten way!
lirri-loo, 23.
on a self imposed drought.
going crazy, making friends.