Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MMF

Ladies would you like too or have you? And what do you think?
MMF as on male fucking male fucking female? No.

MFM as in female getting DPed? Yes.
I prefer MFM, and I've done it a lot!

MMF is fun sometimes but I love mfm whenever possible

I only recently found out that mmf and mfm are literally and really two different tyrpe of threesomes. I do not like if one of my guys in a threesome is bi and pays attention tothe other guy. I want all the attention, and will never invite a guy back into my fun if he goes for mmf. I have everything they both need and am more than happy to accomodate both at the same time - I'm counting on it. Please, no bi guys doing guys.

I misunderstood the question until I saw other posts too. I definitely prefer mfm. I like the attention all to myself.

MMF never done, MFM done.

Nafisa