Multiple orgasms

last reply
53 replies
9.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can usually cum 2x during a session. The wife has had 3 at one time a couple of times during our sessions
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As a guy i have had multiples ONE time. A girl i was dating wanted to tie me to the bed to keep me still while she gave me oral. After i had my orgasm, she just ignored it, and kept doing her thing, that she was so good at. I in turn kept having orgasm's, without ever losing my erection, untill she got tired of performing. I had 6 orgasm's in the span of 30 mins, And i loved every mark the ropes left on me from the struggle. BTW ladies i DID return the favor the next night, and had a stiff neck, sore tounge, and red puffy lips, to match the rope burns for a few days TYVM Good Times !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i cum 3 to 5 time in a row most of the time
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the sex, if i'm really horny and turned on and he's able to orgasm more than once, i would say 4 maybe 5.
Lurker
0 likes
Unless we just have a quicky, I usually cum at least 4 or 5 times. The most I've ever had in one session was 9, and I felt like I was going to pass out. They usually get more and more intense each time, so it gets harder for me to keep quiet ;) That's from sex though. The most I've given myself in one masturbating session was 5, because my clit was too sensitive to keep going after the 5th one. The g spot plays a huge role in multiple orgasms, at least for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
nice to hear we have some squirters in the room! I just love giving girls squirting ones. Especially the ones who dont think they can. so sexy
Squirt is in the eye of the beholder
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hey Naughty kay - in your avatar pic . did you know that pressing down on your abdomen is a way to help start squirting orgasms during sex or play!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My man can start an orgasm with his fingers and keep them coming until i can't take anymore. Thinks he's smart, and he is, and also, he loves to make messes. : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cool, does he ever try that thing where you pull up into the pussy top wall faster and faster until it makes you squirt like crazy? its wikid :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Squirthero
cool, does he ever try that thing where you pull up into the pussy top wall faster and faster until it makes you squirt like crazy? its wikid :-)

yes : ) exactly
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
3 times but that was over 4 hours
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So myself - i guess you end up with this kinda result :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Squirthero
So myself - i guess you end up with this kinda result :-)

if we're real lucky : ) sex-goooood for a body
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You just have to ignite me right way and I can display a series of spectacular explosions... lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
giggles if that is a challenge, I would not mind lighting your fire
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vivian, you can light my fire as much you want and any time you want.
Lurker
0 likes
OMG what ever you are doing to me don't stop I love multiple orgasms makes me spasm
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
only happens when i masturbate alone or chatting. a few times my clit has been swollen and sore, but i can't stop because i want to cum more.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I usually get multiples when I'm being licked or fingered, but it's been known to happen during coitus with certain guys. Six is about the point where I start getting too sensitive and pleasure turns to pain.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
4 times in one day
Lurker
0 likes
Yes with right tongue or vibrator
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have only squirted a few times. But I do cum very easily and that may be why I say there is no bad sex.

Some guys have told me that if they continued to stimulate me I would orgasm indefinitely. I do not believe that but I do climax easily and for a long period too. My mind is never on the number of climaxes, but rather that old feeling. So how would I know just how multiple I am.

I think every woman is multiple with an educated partner.
Butterfly
0 likes
If you've a naughty tongue and fingers, I'll hydrate you to your satisfaction lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can cum multiple times and I love that smile