My fellow females... Being told 'no'...

last reply
81 replies
10.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So, I was just wondering... In our modern, free thinking society - you decided to ask the man of your dreams out - but for whatever reason (he's crazy, he's faithful to his partner, or he just doesn't like you...) he declines your gracious offer to become your [s]adoring sex slave[/s] current squeeze.

How would you rather he deliver the blow? Gently and politely? Telling you no-way-no-how-because-ew?

I've personally had several types of rejection and prefer the brutal edge myself... It hurts, but it helps me to realize what a wankshaft the guy is and get over him muhc faster.. You know if I've had my eyes on him a while that is. The nicer ones where you get let down gently lead to hope which are more painful in the long run I think...

For example... I've had

- The I'm very complimented, but I'm married - I found this one ok, it wasn't a crippling blow, but it was enough to easily move on from... Plenty more eyecandy after that to search for
- The I'll keep leading you on, somewhat, and then talk shit about you behind your back because I'm uninterested - This on e was fairly brutal and while not an actual rejection - it opened my eyes to what a git he was, and I gave up and moved onto better men ;)
- The I'm waiting on someone myself, but I'll let you down gently, but I think you're alright... - This is just frustrating... It left me wondering for ages... e.e

I've probably had others, but these stuck out. Sorry for the depressing sorta theme... Just came into my head... So yeah - Rejection, how would you like it to be served?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know Hannah, not to sound like a conceited bitch but I’ve never really been turned down; well, the only time was when a few of them that wanted a committed relationship got upset when I didn’t. Some of those blows hurt, especially if they say something like “you’ll end up alone” or “you have no heart” but it is what it is, and sometimes you just don’t see yourself with a certain person.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HannahBirdy

- The I'm very complimented, but I'm married

Could I ask you something? Just friendly curiosity, but were you aware of that detail before you hit on him? (like you noticed he was wearing a ring, or something like that)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by javier
Quote by HannahBirdy

- The I'm very complimented, but I'm married

Could I ask you something? Just friendly curiosity, but were you aware of that detail before you hit on him? (like you noticed he was wearing a ring, or something like that)

I wasn't actually. If I had been I wouldn't have bothered asking...
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I don't beat around the bush when I tell guys I am not interested, and I expect the same. Usually it doesnt come to that. I usually know immediately if they are interested, I don't have to hear it from them. Most guys don't hide that shit very well, good or bad.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doesn't matter how they say no because they always come back sooner or later always. If I'm interested all I have to do is wait. If I get sick of waiting I may loose interest then they loose out.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It doesn't really matter if its done nicely or with a 'brutal edge'... when it's done, it's done.

I cut things off with a surgeon's precision... I don't stick around, wanting to be friends, and I don't spend time strategizing on how to win him over. The first hint that he's not interested, and I'm out of there. I have a lot of pride. And if he doesn't want me, I have plenty of men on speed-dial that do!

I've never been turned down for a sexual liaison but I've been in a few relationships where things turned bad, and when I know the end is near, I walk away and don't look back.

But they always do... without fail (just like Bunny said).

It could almost be another thread post... why do all men come running back to a relationship precisely 3-6 months later (and usually attempt to come back twice). Funny thing, it always happens without fail. I think because most men are shocked into their senses when a woman has the self-confidence to move on faster than they can...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

It could almost be another thread post... why do all men come running back to a relationship precisely 3-6 months later (and usually attempt to come back twice). Funny thing, it always happens without fail. I think because most men are shocked into their senses when a woman has the self-confidence to move on faster than they can...

Easy now, Damon. (all/some/most)

Maybe you and Bunny just have that magic love potion #9 going on, all the time?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Scrambled eggs, works for me.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Easy now, Damon. (all/some/most)

Maybe you and Bunny just have that magic love potion #9 going on, all the time?

And yes, agreed... love potions, witches brew, and voodoo dolls... they all seem to do the trick!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
It doesn't really matter if its done nicely or with a 'brutal edge'... when it's done, it's done.

I cut things off with a surgeon's precision... I don't stick around, wanting to be friends, and I don't spend time strategizing on how to win him over. The first hint that he's not interested, and I'm out of there. I have a lot of pride. And if he doesn't want me, I have plenty of men on speed-dial that do!

I've never been turned down for a sexual liaison but I've been in a few relationships where things turned bad, and when I know the end is near, I walk away and don't look back.

How dare you flagrantly use the world "all" in the forum. Next time please indicate exactly how many people fit into that category instead of making such offensive generalizations.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
In my world. It's a pretty big and colorful place.
People just disappear, contact me again saying I never call, as if I would hunt something that wasn't all that anyhow...
*cough*
Well, then there are the once that follow me with puppy eyes, that I would never look at.
Then there's the ones "I feel lonly lets fuck!"
But really if I'm going to be let off the hook, just tell me it's over. I move on within a week or two if we had a 2year relationship.
Dwelling on things in my world sort of makes the colors dark and dusky, no fun at all.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
Quote by Dancing_Doll

How dare you flagrantly use the world "all" in the forum. Next time please indicate exactly how many people fit into that category instead of making such offensive generalizations.

Feels good to finally get to say that, doesn't it?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
I don't beat around the bush when I tell guys I am not interested, and I expect the same. Usually it doesnt come to that. I usually know immediately if they are interested, I don't have to hear it from them. Most guys don't hide that shit very well, good or bad.

Xuani tell us the truth you have never been turned down in your life...We all know that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a guy tells me no, it's his loss. There are plenty of other men out there who will tell me yes in an instant. I've been asked out a lot by guys and I have turned some down.

As far as the guys who turned me down coming back to me six months later, I politely tell them that I'm dating someone else and leave it at that.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by DamonX
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Ah, the master-baiter and his parrot are back. I thought baiting was against site rules?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by freefallin1309

Ah, the master-baiter and his parrot are back. I thought baiting was against site rules?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by freefallin1309

Yeah, more credibility to the stripper Another of Damon's parrots.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by freefallin1309
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by DamonX
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Come on man, the comment you are taking offence to is almost a month old. Let it go.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by freefallin1309
Quote by LadyX
Quote by freefallin1309

There's no end to your petty grievances and crying. I don't expect credibility from people like you to begin with.

Happy Judging!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Quote by freefallin1309
Quote by LadyX
Quote by freefallin1309

There's no end to your petty grievances and crying. I don't expect credibility from people like you to begin with.

Happy Judging!

There's no end to the baiting ...who's statement baited? Not mine, get over it.

Happy whoring!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by freefallin1309
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by DamonX
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Wow, I can't believe you missed this thread... it's an old one. Not sure how you define "bait"... I understand you are trying to hold out a cracker here, but this parrot isn't biting. Do you really need to resort to calling people names? Or is a sense of humour also against the site rules?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Wow, I can't believe you missed this thread... it's an old one. Not sure how you define "bait"... I understand you are trying to hold out a cracker here, but this parrot isn't biting. Do you really need to resort to calling people names? Or is a sense of humour also against the site rules?

I actually didn't catch the date I do apologize about that. But what was said was not in jest, it was entirely baiting and you know it, and so does Damon. He says these things and when someone gets their "feather ruffled", he backs off saying, "it was only a joke, geez"

I don't know how I missed it either.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by freefallin1309
Quote by LadyX
Quote by freefallin1309
Quote by LadyX
Quote by freefallin1309

Happy Judging!

There's no end to the baiting ...who's statement baited? Not mine, get over it.

Happy whoring!

wtf? Dude...
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

wtf? Dude...

It was a mistake on time of post. I had seen there was a new post in here, I came in and read the last post and went up and saw the baiting remarks that were a month old (I thought they were new). I thought they had started it again, my thought was wtf too. I was an idiot there.

But the other there with LadyX, well ... I guess she had it coming with that. I was not speaking to her, she added her flame, I flamed back, and on and on. If she felt like getting in the middle of something that had no bearing on her with inflammatory remarks, I can certainly return the favor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by freefallin1309
Quote by WellMadeMale

wtf? Dude...

It was a mistake on time of post. I had seen there was a new post in here, I came in and read the last post and went up and saw the baiting remarks that were a month old (I thought they were new). I thought they had started it again, my thought was wtf too. I was an idiot there.

But the other there with LadyX, well ... I guess she had it coming with that. I was not speaking to her, she added her flame, I flamed back, and on and on. If she felt like getting in the middle of something that had no bearing on her with inflammatory remarks, I can certainly return the favor.

Getting in the middle of something that had no bearing on her? Like you jumping in on an exchange between Dancing Doll and Damon a month after the exchange happened? lol
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by freefallin1309
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I actually didn't catch the date I do apologize about that. But what was said was not in jest, it was entirely baiting and you know it, and so does Damon. He says these things and when someone gets their "feather ruffled", he backs off saying, "it was only a joke, geez"

I don't know how I missed it either.

The joke was in response to something that WMM had said, not you. Obviously he didn't feel it was baiting because he gets that it's an inside joke, and has a sense of humour about things. Same way I laughed when he called me Damon.

Sensitivities seem to run unnecessarily high with you... not every thread we post in has a kind of secret "baiting" encoded that is meant especially for you.