New Sexy Survey

last reply
7 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hi ladies. I've created a new quick poll all about you. I'm trying to find out what the "norm" is for Lush ladies. I've filled it out myself (only took about 3 min) so I'd appreciate it if you could too. Only women please (nobody pretending smile )

The poll is at https://goo.gl/forms/5ryXMWyM4W15tYmK2 Once I get a good few responses I'll keep you updated on the results. Once I have enough to make it worthwhile I'll make the results page public
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A big thank You to my first responder
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Started to get a good few responses now. Thank you girls. Look forward to getting a good few more smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
few mre replies in the last 24 hours, keep them coming
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
interested to see a result maybe even a graph lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's my first responders from outside of the US. India, UK, New Zealand and Canada are now on the list smile. Keep 'em cumming.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi girls, thought I'd post some initial results from the responses so far. Had well over 100 but would like lots more smile

47% Identify as Bisexual, 40% as staight, The remaining being a combination of pansexual and lesbian
70% are in relationships
48% completely shave with less than 10% keeping the full bush
Average BRa size at this stage is around 34C
Ladies are having sex around 10 times per month and are masturbating 16 times
A quarter of women are satisfied with the amount of sex they are having however over half are saying they'd like some or a lot more sex

There are a number of other questions on the survey and I'll post them in a future post but in the meantime I'd love some more responses
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thought I'd bump this thread try and get a few more responses smile xxxxx