last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Girls,

Have you ever met a man, and when you've got to the bedroom and he drops his trousers, you take one look at his over large weapon dangling down his leg would you run from the room.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didn't run from the room, but we only ever were able to have oral sex. He was a great guy, but ultimately, I ended it with him because of it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wish I'd do...
Check out Office Sluts: The First Weeks at Smashwords!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by bignuts
Hi Girls,

Have you ever met a man, and when you've got to the bedroom and he drops his trousers, you take one look at his over large weapon dangling down his leg would you run from the room.

you have the weirdest questions
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I've only been in close contact with two willies. One was supposedly average, and the other really was big by measurement standards, apparently.

But they were both massive to me, and I didn't run away (but my eyes were watering at the thought of how to fit them in anywhere!). If I want to spend time with somebody, I'm not going to let my squeamishness win. People can't help the size of their appendages, so I'd just enjoy exploring how to make him feel good despite any limitations my body might have.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never run LOL - But the one guy that would match this situation had to take it real slow...
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by bignuts
Hi Girls,

Now what kind of weapon are we talking about? A M-16 like those guys have is sexy as hell for most women. A machete or a baseball bat is not.

Speaking for myself, women are always impressed when I drop my trousers and they see my nunchaku dangling down my leg. It's exotic and effective ; I can even engage in hot douple penetration sessions with it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Now what kind of weapon are we talking about? A M-16 like those guys have is sexy as hell for most women. A machete or a baseball bat is not.

Speaking for myself, women are always impressed when I drop my trousers and they see my nunchaku dangling down my leg. It's exotic and effective ; I can even engage in hot douple penetration sessions with it.

I don't want to be that guy but.... actually yes I do. Those are L85s (commonly, erroneously, referred to as SA80s.) They're not M16s at all, they're the service rifle of the British Army you uncultured swine! You'll notice there are a lot of very big differences, not least the magazine being to the rear of the pistol grip (bullpup).

Source: I'm a British Army reserve officer.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/a-young-mans-beautiful-boss.aspx

Just started to make my very first story in to a series about 3 years later. Here's where it began!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My lover and I have dabbled with extra-partner pleasures and both enjoy it for numerous reasons, an obvious one being for the voyeuristic aspect. Forever etched somewhere in my pervy mind is hearing her exclaim, upon discovering the contribution a guy had brought to our party of three, "Holy Christ, you're going to love seeing me with this!". She was correct.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was with a guy once who claimed he was 10 1/2". Not sure if that was accurate but it was HUGE. It really wasn't pleasurable for me, partly because of the size and partly because he turned out to be a very arrogant selfish lover. Because of this it was a one and done relationship. But if I really liked him I would have dealt with his size and made it work somehow.

BTW, you do ask the strangest questions................Keep It Up! LOL