Safe In Your Arms - No place I'd rather be.
Take Me Now - A lucky man comes home to his needy wife.
Always Him - A tribute to true love and amazing sex.
www.szadvntures.com
Latest story:
TBD
Bump in the Night-Microfiction
Smoke Break-Interracial
Quote by MerryAnitaQuote by DBarclayQuote by barbie
I For me, older guys are more eager to go down there compared to younger ones.
Dunno why though.
Cos we are lazy...and its easy to get a rest in that position ..
That is awesome DB! Too funny.
Quote by tipzee23
whoever said that some guys' tongues are just rougher, i think that's true sometimes! I had a BF whose tongue was rough, and I wanted him to use a lubricant to help cut down the friction, but he wouldn't do it. So, we settled on honey and everyone was happy!
seriously though, ya, he was a little sandpaper-ish, and some other guys aren't
Quote by DBarclayQuote by tipzee23
whoever said that some guys' tongues are just rougher, i think that's true sometimes! I had a BF whose tongue was rough, and I wanted him to use a lubricant to help cut down the friction, but he wouldn't do it. So, we settled on honey and everyone was happy!
seriously though, ya, he was a little sandpaper-ish, and some other guys aren't
We need a nice smooth tongue condom