panty preference

last reply
43 replies
6.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
boy shorts or thong ...preference to what else I'm wearing.

now that spring is here : freelipping when I can!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i wear pantiess from the pink store or joe boxer there both really soft
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boy shorts, cheekies, or thongs...

And totally agree with sunnygirl, pink and victoria secret panties are soo soft!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I pick my panties to match my outfit and my mood but I do wear thongs or g strings 90% of the time. Today I am feeling sexy and am wearing black satin cheekie panties with a lace border so I guess today is in the other 10%. My everyday standby is VS Pink double string v string. Extremely comfortable and u can get them 5 for $25.
Lurker
0 likes
Cant go wrong with victorias secret lacey thongs or vstrings so comfy you forget your wearing panties. I usually prefer to go without most of the time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thongs, boy shorts, crotchless, umm nothing at all. I'll wear anything but granny panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im a gstring girl love em sexy and simple
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
someone else's!! There's always the washing line?
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

Lurker
0 likes
depends on my outfit as to which i choose, dont want them showing through do i
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
none.... i love bare butt.... grin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A strong preference for bikini panties. They are the most comfortable and most practical during monthly visits. G-strings cut into me and are very irritating.
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite panties are the cheeky by Victoria Secret! They are cute, flirty, and comfortable!!
Lurker
0 likes
I go for comfort so I wear boy shorts a lot but i do occasionally wear a thong but nothing too sexy, its just not me